• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
You mean a good banner/avatar maker?

Yep. I did remember you metioned something about that when I was thinking of changing my sig a little while ago.

I am still thinking of using this pic.......

itonk6.jpg

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
What type of banner are you aiming for this time? That pic lacks intensity and beauty

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hello. ^_^

I was happy she got to spend some time with Lulu. Plus, she looked really cute and pretty in the dress she was wearing. <3 Plus, she had her hair up in a cute way too.

I think it's a really pretty pic her. That's one of the reasons I was thinking of using it.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Hello. ^_^

I was happy she got to spend some time with Lulu. Plus, she looked really cute and pretty in the dress she was wearing. <3 Plus, she had her hair up in a cute way too.

I think it's a really pretty pic her. That's one of the reasons I was thinking of using it.

Okay..... 0_0
-silence-

Cc is also cute.With her pizza loving thing and her cute harajuku outfit.
Kawaii piggy tails and a kawaii hat!

*smile*

Lookie,if you want it.Have it.

codegeasssignature35ya71.jpg

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks! I'll take it. It's really nice. ^_^

Yeah, the pizza thing and her little plush are the cutest things about her.

It's been awhile since I've said what I all like about Shirley........

Shirley is a really nice, caring, friendly girl. She's also a really pretty girl. Plus, I sympathise with her about having a crush and being in love. Though, I never got to kiss the girl I loved, while Shirley got to kiss Lulu. The closest I got was hugging her.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
Hey I want to join because we are very similar :) I love Shirley she was always my favourite person i Code Geass. And I love Shirley + Lelouch pairing. I was so upset when she died :(

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, it would take a lot of courage to do that. : >
I'm sorry, ML. ;;

Yep, It would take alot of courage. I don't know what it's like to kiss someone you love. :-:

Hi mistywishmaker! Welcome to my club! It's been awhile. I've been doing great.

Also, welcome Kasumi! Great to see another Shirley fan. ^_^ Though, some of your post is a spolier. I've been watching it on Adult Swim. [I didn't look at the spolier by the way]

As for for what I've been up to the last two days, I've been up to saving the world though different time periods again on the DS, which means I've been playing alot of Chrono Trigger.

Also, I did watch last Saturday's Code Geass. It was a great episode. Though the only bad thing about it was that Shirley didn't really appear much in it. :-:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hello, Hello. :3 I just want to stop by in your club. Since you joined mine, I guess I will join yours. XD Oh cool! You have Chonro Trigger for the DS? I have it as well! I remember playing the SuperNES version. It was really fun. So this will give me fond memories when I play this version for the DS.

Dang I am so behind on episodes of Code Geass. I still need to watch the rest of the first and then start on the second.

Back