• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

godo156

All Hail the Glow Cloud
Years
I'm sorry for being so rude earlier, and for right now for repeating my custom request, but can somebody please help make/direct me to a script that allows diangonal walking (northeast,northwest, etc.)? Thank you whoever answers and/or provides/helps make it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Thanks for all the post you guys put on here if i use them in my project ill give credit.

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
I don't know if this has been previously requested but I'm looking for the front and back sprites of the Unova region Pokemon, don't need them all, just Zoroark, it's pre-evolved form, Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, and their evolved forms.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I don't know if this has been previously requested but I'm looking for the front and back sprites of the Unova region Pokemon, don't need them all, just Zoroark, it's pre-evolved form, Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, and their evolved forms.
In my Unova Pack (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=238068) had all the thing to put Unova pokémon in Essentials, like the battlers, icons, crys and pokemon.txt

Thank you, I forget about spriter resorce...
But some Backgrounds are current missing like short grass (trainer battle).
If anyone had they in the Poccil Essentials format is better.
Anyone?

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
Would it be possible to get a 5th Gen OW Sprite of Ethan/Lyra, and Lucas/Dawn for my game, i am not able to revamp at all and I need it for the Sinnoh and Johto Frontier for my game :)

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
Has anyone ever ripped the Pokemon Stadium cries? They were only ever made for the first 251. It would be great to have them, so the cries match the modern gen's ones better.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
I see this is a sprite request thing. Okay. Well may i ask if anyone can find sprites of Isaac from Pokemon ranger shadows of Almia and sprites of Ben and Summers from Guardian signs.

Years
Has someone ripped Pokémon Black & Whites intro scene where N gets crowned? If someone did could I get a link? Thanks in advance.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
does anyone have the clear water tile, if youve seen pokemon forever lost you know what im talking about, its a tile that, you can see the bottom of the water and theres rocks and seaweed and stuff.

lucario170

pokemon writer.
Years
HGSS request

I need some hgss indoor and route tilesets,could anyone help me?,credits will be given.
and also i need an event help : i want to have a pokemon battle as soon as pokemon char (eg.pichu), touches me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2011
can ican any one make me a sasuke over world and battle as a hero sprite and some d/p
tiles and please make them as easy to get to the game as possible cus i am new

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Does anyone have Pokemon Black and White 5th gen pokemon overworld sprites? If so, thanks.

They don't exist. Only a few ones do; which you can find in the Spriter's Resource Black/White Overworld sprites. There might also be a few custom ones that people have made themselves floating around.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
Does anyone have or rip the Pokemon attacks sprites from HG/SS, D/P or B/W, and the maps from route/towns? Thanks

Last edited:
Years
They don't exist. Only a few ones do; which you can find in the Spriter's Resource Black/White Overworld sprites. There might also be a few custom ones that people have made themselves floating around.

Really? Thanks I'll look into it. But I might need to make them compatible with Pokemon essentials and I can't do that. I'll see if I can do it.

Years
Need help with this resource

I went onto Spriters resource and found a nice firered/leafgreen trainer sheet. I need someone to seperate these trainers and make them single and also they need to be 128x128 and also has to be compatable for Pokemon Essentials. Can anyone do this for me? Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I have found a nice npc sprite sheet and I was wondering...
whos up for the task of editing them and seperating them. Again thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
Does anyone have the sprites when the Pokemon uses the HM, such as Fly, Surf, Waterfall etc? Thanks

Back