• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
77. Tired as hell Pixyguy, been looking for a copy of Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald for the past week or so now lol. And who's Skillet-Biscuit again?

And yes Nakuzami, you should play Spore whenever you can. Try not to get too addicted though but that can be easier said than done.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
78. Spore was really cool, that until I got the space adventurers expansion pack... Didn't really got addicted to it though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I really wish I either had a good computer to play Skyrim or that they made The Fall of the Space Core for Xbox 360. Mari0 = Mario x Portal. Fall of the Space Core = Skyrim x Portal. It's all just so insanely awesome.

Years

My laptop can play Skyrim. I was surprised.

But then again it's only 6 months old.

Also JAC showed Gyo. I am both pissed and will have nightmares or something.

Well it took 2 Weeks. But I finally finished my first playthrough of Tales of the Abyss. One of my fastest playthroughs...such a sweet and touching ending... ;-;

Years
The creator is kinda weird. He's created life messing simulators with more detail each time.

In Sim City you messed with people on a municipal scale.

In The Sims you messed with people on a personal scale.

And in Spore you messed with the very origins of life.

Did you know Will Wright is now creating things in the TV world now? He is a talented genius.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

God, I love this webcomic so much:

1310.gif

I mean I should've seen this coming in '11 but STILL.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like my Fakir x Ahiru, tyvm <3 (So no, I'm not jealous~)

My parents don't get so angry if I fail a test or exam or something. I could study all I could, but due to my test anxiety may suddenly have a mind blank and ultimately fail!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

why are people supporting Invisible Children and this Kony 2012 stuff?

It's all completely fake, Joe Kony has no power, he's in hiding and he's not even in Uganda anymore

if you want to send money, send it to your college and companies that are billing you

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Invisible Children may be a little questionable at certain points, but at least this brings attention to the actual things that happen in Africa all the time for once :V

...Damn, I had hoped at least DLTMS0 would be free from anything Kony-related.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Same here stick-man, so let's talk about, uhm, other things, shall we?

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

So, how's the Pokemon Hentai collection going?
*brick'd*

as for Africa, the only good thing they have is...uh...music?
Lions?
the Lion King? Madagascar 2?

the starving people thing kinda gets annoying after a while...I feel sorry for them but my money is needed elsewhere, like for bills and college

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Invisible Children may be a little questionable at certain points, but at least this brings attention to the actual things that happen in Africa all the time for once :V

...Damn, I had hoped at least DLTMS0 would be free from anything Kony-related.

Nooooot quite. But I'll leave my rantage out of this place. Done enough of that the past day or so >.>

Anyway: hi guys! How've ya'll been?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I should be responding to my tags, but I'll let those wait 'til when I'm home.

Other than that, I'm currently reading stories from "Not Always Right":

Customer in an ice cream shop: "Wait, your mint ice cream is white?"

Me: "That's right. We don't use artificial colors in our ice cream."

Customer: "So shouldn't your Orange Cream ice cream be green, since oranges are green?"

I have a thing for reading stories about stupid people. Then again, who doesn't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just iconing away! ... Slowly. Also planning on what I'm going to do with Mithos the second phrase of the event at Soul Campaign. It's not like I've already done enough things to the poor guy already.

Maybe the person always picks their Oranges before they turn Orange? Either way... you really have to question humanity at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back