• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Yu-Gi-Oh club.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well, it appears to be alright, although if you are top go against some of the more modern cards, such as XYZs, you will need some cards to kill of monsters. If possible, I suggest cards such as Firestorm Prominence, which are really quite helpful. I also would recommend trading some of those spell/traps for those that will either assist your monsters in getting onto the field, or those that destroy your opponent's.

That's truly all I can help you with at the moment... I can get help from my friend on Monday, as he is a tad bit more competitive than me, and is better at organizing decks. He in fact organized the structure of my current deck.

Y'know, on that note, why don't I ask What is your current deck?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I love YGO! And finally got into playing again by playing Tag Force series on PSP :D

Topic:
What is your favorite Spell/Trap card and why?
Destiny Board I love that trap, it's been my favorite since the first YGO anime and it always comes with a DP bonus in games :D

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Welcome, Ash and Vato!

What is your current deck?

Spoiler:

As you can guess, my deck is made to destroy the opponent's field, while adding to my own monsters. This deck does come in handy, especially against Maleifics and XYZs, which I was having trouble with before.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well, it appears to be alright, although if you are top go against some of the more modern cards, such as XYZs, you will need some cards to kill of monsters. If possible, I suggest cards such as Firestorm Prominence, which are really quite helpful. I also would recommend trading some of those spell/traps for those that will either assist your monsters in getting onto the field, or those that destroy your opponent's.

That's truly all I can help you with at the moment... I can get help from my friend on Monday, as he is a tad bit more competitive than me, and is better at organizing decks. He in fact organized the structure of my current deck.

Y'know, on that note, why don't I ask What is your current deck?

I really don't have any kind of access to modern cards, like, beyond GX modern to be more specific, and that's because they don't sell cards where I live any longer, and those places that STILL sell them are like, really, really far away from where I live...

As for my current deck... Just so you know, I just took a look at my Trunk yesterday, and I realized that I had lots of Warriors and a bit of support for them, heck, I even had a Sorcerer of Dark Magic but didn't knew! So Ithought about doing a Warrior based Deck, I'm not finished yet, since I still have to determinate which cards should go and which ones I need to look for, but these are the possible candidates for the Deck:

Spoiler:

Ack, that was a huge hassle to write! Anyways, what do you guys think about this wanna-be for a deck? So far so good? Or is it hideous?

As a side note, ZOMG! The Creator God of Light, Horakhty is finally out in Japan! :D

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Looks alright to me, although I would still recommend your other deck. This one seems a bit...lacking. Perhaps take some of the better effect cards from this one, and add them to your older one.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years

Oh wow...I don't play competitively but right now using a lightsworn-chaos deck.
Also have an X-saber naturia one (basically X sabers with naturia synchros).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I want to join this group if I may?

I would have to say that my favorite spell or trap card would have to be Mirror Force.

As for what it my current deck? That would have to be a Black-wing deck I don't remember really what's in the deck and on top of that I don't have it completed yet sorry folks.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Wow, I actually have like 6 lmao.

Those would be
Harpie, Roids, Burn, Guardian, Deck-out and Water.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's gotta be Yami or Judai (the one from the last season preferably xD) and I also like Manjoume (Chazz) and Edo Phoenix (Aster).
And from girls... totally Asuka :D
Since my first finished YGO was GX, my favorite characters are mostly from that =)
But after that I've seen the first YGO and Yami became my all time favorite, he's the embodiment of awesomeness in YGO :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My favorite are Yami Yugi, Joey, May and Asuka. They're really awesome. Yugi and Joey are like THE dueling partners. Yugi is badass and Joey is a cool and funny guy. May and Asuka are just so pretty *_*

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Which Anime character is your favorite?

I'd say Yusei, but he never lost, one of the things I never liked from him. Otherwise, he's great.
I like Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Alexis, Akiza, and the twins Leo and Luna. And the announcer from 5Ds :)

Years
Consider me in!
My favourite S/T would be Mirror Force, as it was my favourite back in the day and now it is playable at 2, it is just so good! <3​

Back