• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Is Gallade in this hack? If so, then can you tell me how to obtain it?

Years
Is Gallade in this hack? If so, then can you tell me how to obtain it?
Don't even bother wasting your time on this game. It's pure garbage and almost all of the features listed, especially Kalos and Kanto, were false and the creator was just using it for download of his crappy hack. No P/S split, Greninja being a physical attacker and have less Sp. Atk and Speed, movesets that don't fit a Pokemon, need I say more? Don't play this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
I have completed my hoeen dex I.e. 202 pokemon , trainer card with 4 stars i.e. champion of hoeen , all paintings in museum , complete pokedex and all gold battle frointer symbols , dracko defeated.
Even then I can't get my kanto and kalos tickets

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
Hello how to share my own hack in this i cant share my hack please help me thanks
I have completed my hoeen dex I.e. 202 pokemon , trainer card with 4 stars i.e. champion of hoeen , all paintings in museum , complete pokedex and all gold battle frointer symbols , dracko defeated.

Years
Those are just written to get downloads. What the hacker said about Kanto and Kalos being present in his hack is false. I can't believe that you still wasted your time getting the requirements for Kanto or Kalos despite all the hate and backlash this hack gets in the previous pages of this thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
Those are just written to get downloads. What the hacker said about Kanto and Kalos being present in his hack is false. I can't believe that you still wasted your time getting the requirements for Kanto or Kalos despite all the hate and backlash this hack gets in the previous pages of this thread.
I think that you are right. I just wasted my time in this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
Really waste game ever. That I played and thought that there are kantoand kalos regions
I really wasted my time in completeing this hack. I done so much hard work for this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 27, 2018
Is there a specific emulator i need to download to play this game?

Last edited:

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
think we might need to consider some action against this hack. Lying about features is insane.

also the title is in freaking all caps and people are still getting scammed out of their time and effort. Still one of the most viewed sideshow hacks

Someone bring this kid to account

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Closing thread. Looks like some of the screenshots weren't his, as well as lying about features included in the hack. Plus with the author not being online for 2 years, I see little reason to keep this open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back