• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Shinjislover Loverz!!!!!!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okaaaaaay....some one negatively repped me for me saying to head shot Rukario...hmmmm.......

Anyways, Shinji, we wanna know a bit more about you, care to say some stuff? :P

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Yes, I'd like to say something! Whoever down-repped you for that Rukario headshot comment is a moron. We were so obviously joking that it isn't even funny.

And in other news, the wounds on my foot are finally starting to heal! =D​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Nu-uh. I would've tried to help them after seeing their blood fall out of their head. Now my little cousin. . She would've laughed at me.​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
The one with my little cousin? Well, no one else here knows about that one. .

It happened last year when I was taking my other dog, Tachi, for a walk. He ran ahead too fast and I fell on the concrete. I scraped up the back of my right hand, the palm of my right hand, my right hip, and my right knee. The left side of me fell in some grass. And then my cousin laughed at me.​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hoppy-chan! =D We haven't talked in a while. . TT_TT

Junki-chan! =D Thanks for joining! =3​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Woohoo! One more day of school! =D Then I'm off until June 22nd, which is when I go to summer school. . >.> I guess that's what I get for slacking off.​

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Oh my God, I almost forgot who you were! XD Sorry. We haven't spoken in a while, buddy.

Back