• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm in the Candy Cane Forest Whoa Its an Elf The Donavannj Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Introduction

You all now him (Well most of you)
He modds Trading card game And forum games.
If your talking about Sports or Tech Stuff
He's There Iiits Donavannj!

Rules
All Pc Rules apply.
No flaming/trolling other members.
Say nothing bad about donavannj
Have fun!

Username:
Why Donavannj is the coolest mod Ever!

Members list.
1. Fairy Tale~
2. Sheep
3.Peitharchia

Last edited:
Years
Username: Sheep
Why Donavannj is the coolest mod Ever!: I feel like I'm getting slightly repetitive with what I say here but I can't help it if you're all so awesome. Don's one of the best and brightest here and I'd always wanted to get to know him more so it was great when we broke the ice and started talking a bit! He's every bit as great as I knew he was.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Peitharchia.
Why Donavannj is the coolest mod Ever!: I might not know him much, but from the looks of it, don is a very approachable guy. I say this about a lot of people, yes, but I truly mean it. n_n;; I'm glad that he's stuck around with us all this time; his contribution and dedication to PokéCommunity, especially our Trading Card Game and Forum Game sections, are great. Without him, these two places wouldn't have been the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back