• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Makoto

Years
yeah.... just not like ketchup. i'll eat mayo on a burger, but just not by itself... it's gross that way

and YAY FOR BURGER SAUCES!(ketcup, mustard, and Mayo)

Makoto

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
*mayonnaise

Yay for burger sauces indeed...though, as far as all sauces go, Burger King Onion Petal Sauce > all else.
never heard of it, but i hate onions! eat all you want, just don't breathe in my face!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Believe it or not, there are no onions in onion petal sauce. It's basically horseradish and vinegar with chili powder and orange food coloring.

I love deep fried onions, but not regular ones =X

Makoto

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Believe it or not, there are no onions in onion petal sauce. It's basically horseradish and vinegar with chili powder and orange food coloring.

I love deep fried onions, but not regular ones =X
o. sounds good. but i'll stick to my ketchup.

Makoto

Years
Cybex Mewtwo said:
O_O;

I made this thing not even a day ago and it's already this big! Wow! You must be more popular than you thought Midori! And until I can figure out whats being mentioned...I'm gonna step back a little...
i guess she is pretty popular.... my club's been around for a long time in comparison and only has 4 pages....

Years
obelisk-kun said:
hey Midori Chi do you like harry potter

Harry Potter? It's okay..my mom and brother are upsessed with it, pretty much..I just think it's ok..My favorite character is Ginny! ^^

Yes, you're right, Cybex Mewtwo! I had no idea! ^^ I just wanna say thanks to all of ya!

*gives everyone mustard..if you like it or not*

Back