• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 14, 2017
I played this game awhile back and i found 2 or 3 Regal stones and i was wondering what they did. Does anyone know?

Years
Rest assure that not everyone takes a little silence as no progress. The screenshots are worth the wait.
Thank you for being so understanding!

when is the next part of the game releasing
I don't have a set date in mind because of how erratic my progress has been on the hack, sorry.

Any progress updates are definitely worth the wait, that's for sure.

I wish I could help somehow. If I had any clue about rom hacking, I would love to contribute to Gaia. Unfortunately, I do not though... That being said, I will be waiting patiently for the next update! :)
Thank you! Don't feel obligated to help, but if you have any pixel art skills then I (and many others) would always appreciate 64x64 sprites of Mega Pokémon and the Pokémon introduced in Gen 7.

Pokemon Gaia is Totally Awesome!!!!! My Family Like this Game.I am in 3rd gym and i have yanma and bullbasaur
Nice! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Best Fire Red hack i've played so far, hope i can play the full version soon! Keep up the good job!
Thank you!

Is there any use for battle marsh trophies...pls help I can't seem to figure out
No, they're just trophies. Eventually they'll look prettier, though.

Please Release the New Beta Already. This is my Favourite Pokémon ROM Hack and I have been waiting for around a year already. Thanks!
Sorry, but the new beta isn't ready.

Thank you for your excitement though!

If you wanna play the game AT LEAST be patient. Otherwise you aren't getting a new beta. Simple as that :P.
No need to be so aggressive, impatience is just a sign people are excited.

Oooh, nooiice!

I'm loving those tiles, especially that blue building, it looks so legit <3
Thank you!

How often do the hidden grottoes reset? Is it a certain number of steps, or every 24 hours?
Unfortunately I haven't got around to implementing Hidden Grotto regeneration yet, but it's definitely a planned feature. But for now no, they don't reset, sorry.

Still waiting bro I'll never stop waiting for beta 3.
Thanks for your support!

I played this game awhile back and i found 2 or 3 Regal stones and i was wondering what they did. Does anyone know?
They are evolution stones, you can find their use in the README.txt.

Hey, does anyone know where i can find Chatot?
You can purchase Chatot for coins in the Telmurk City Game Corner.

I've got some screenshots to show of Cosmic Caverns. Thanks a whole bunch to MrDollSteak who helped map and basically did the entire tileset and battle backgrounds for this map!
GHgHdth.png
4AiX4J7.png
E1ckRZH.png

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
]I've got some screenshots to show of Cosmic Caverns. Thanks a whole bunch to MrDollSteak who helped map and basically did the entire tileset and battle backgrounds for this map!
GHgHdth.png
4AiX4J7.png
E1ckRZH.png

No problem, as always glad to help!

Worth sharing that Chaos initially created a few of these tiles for DarkViolet which I modified with permission, namely the crystals and a few rock formations.

Those crystals look beautiful. Good work bud.

Glad you like them, as I said before also good to acknowledge Chaos as the original spriter for the crystals!

Years
  • Age 29
  • no
  • Seen Dec 11, 2017
1ebada0526304650809d8985a9bfbf83.jpg

This trainer is glitched. Whenever he tries to talk to me, he says nothing and I wait 5 seconds until we battle. Then, he says nothing when I defeat him again, and then the screen goes black and the game freezes.

Years
1ebada0526304650809d8985a9bfbf83.jpg

This trainer is glitched. Whenever he tries to talk to me, he says nothing and I wait 5 seconds until we battle. Then, he says nothing when I defeat him again, and then the screen goes black and the game freezes.

You're playing an outdated version. Redownload from the front page.

I managed to fix a bug that's been around for a while with the Mega Evolution system: abilities like Drought now activate upon evolution.
r0MptL7.gif

Years
This is easily one of my favorite rom hacks! I'm having so much fun playing it. Anyways, can someone tell me the location of TM 65 (Shadow Claw), if it's been put into the game yet. I need it for my Banette. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
New to this place and need HELP!!!!

I'm playing Pokémon Gaia now. I taught my yanma ancient power and it's now lvl36 and still hasn't evolved. Can anyone please tell me what to do?!?!?!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
Hey I was wondering if yanma and magneton evolvutions are fixed. I can't get them to evolve. Thanks

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
Where could I find a pidgey? been wanting to grab one since i just started the game

Back