• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The UnderGrand Idea Role Thread

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Downward Dog - Mafia

It appears similar to a number of common stretches across disciplines. Through that logic, it is the Godfather in the game, and will appear innocent on cop reports. Wins with the mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Duskull Town

Once it has been killed, can continue to send messages in the game.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Celebrity vested cop Town

The person with this role is made public.

Starts with a vest.

Can investigate a player each night.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Dr Jekyll
Town

Appears as town doctor to themselves and to investigations. May heal one player each night, saving them from being killed. Wins with town. Becomes Mr Hyde at the beginning of night 3.

Mr Hyde
3rd Party

Revealed to self, and no longer appears as town doctor. Loses doctor ability, but may target and kill one player each night. Wins if the last player alive, or if nothing can prevent this.

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
Years
Creepy Obsessed Fan
Town

Assigned to one other player at random. Can only vote for the same person that their assigned player has currently voted on (is not required to change if their assigned player does). When their assigned player dies, the Creepy Obsessed Fan must target and kill one player the following night (only that night), with a 50% chance of either killing themselves in the process or revealing themselves in the phase post the next day. Wins with town.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Anti-Fool. -Town Sided

When sent PM, Is told they're a normal fool

If lynched nothing happens

Sided with the town.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Alcoholic- Town

Can roleblock 2 people each night.

If targeted by any third party roles (lethal or non-lethal) dies of alcohol poisoning

Years
Over-protective parent.

Town aligned.
Is assigned one player at the beginning of the game.
Follows that player everywhere, learning anyone they visit or who visits them.
If the player would die (except because of a fabricated weapon), they die instead.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Little Bo-Peep

es0gjTo.png
  • Visits one person every night
  • If that person made an identical vote to Little Bo-Peep during the previous day, she permanently gains control of their vote.
  • Appears innocent on reports.
  • Sided with the mafia.

Years
Weeb

Third party

Each night visits a player and assign them with a anime character.
Affected player have to choose b/w Suicide or follow the anime character traits till the end. If they choose suicide they die next day phase but if they choose anime character traits till the end, they turn into weeboo. They have to show their obsession for assigned anime character by using their catchphrase in every sentence or memes related to them.
( e.g: I think gp is scum-dattebayo or why don't you admit you're scum GP - I'M ALL FIRED UP or Wha? You're scum gp - I'm going to kick your *** or WTF! Lynch GP-desu)

Wins if he/she successfully turn 5 people into weeboo.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Candlestick Maker
Town

Each night, the Candlestick Maker may visit a player and gift them with a candle, which when used allows the player to see who visited them that night.

If the Candlestick Maker or a player using a candle is visited by an arsonist or an alcohol themed player, the visited player will die that night (visiting player not affected).

Wins with town.

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
Years
Arsonist
Mafia

The Arsonist may visit one player each night and douse that player in gasoline. Once per game they can ignite all doused players, killing them.

Does not join mafia chat.

Wins with mafia.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Valkyrie

JuRl1Kr.png
  • As long as the Valkyrie is alive, only one player may die each night.
  • Should multiple players get targeted by killing actions, the Valkyrie chooses which one from among them dies.
  • This does not apply during the same night the Valkyrie dies.
  • Wins after choosing five times, or one quarter of the total players at the start of the game; whichever is smaller.
  • Third party.

If the Candlestick Maker or a player using a candle is visited by an arsonist or an alcohol themed player they will die that night.

So, does the Candlestick Maker or the visiting role die? To clarify. I'm unsure by this wording.

Years
Spring the Cat (From Blarz 2 originally)
Third Party
Starts the game with three bells. Cannot die and is immune to night actions as long as they have a bell.
Each night must visit a player and give them a bell.
When visited by a player carrying a bell, the bell is returned.
Dies if visited whilst not holding a bell.
Wins if alive at the end of the game.

A player visiting someone carrying a bell at night (besides Spring) is revealed to have done so (like when visiting a Loudmouth) at the beginning of the next day phase.

Back