• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Are we supposed to believe this? Hmm... I don't think you are lying, because you weren't about being Orphan. Hyper was the Witness, after all. Hmm.

Melody

Banned
Years
Yeah I win with town, why would I lie?

And now that we're both basically role revealed we're also sure sources at least while I can speak and relay. (This day phase only sadly, unless other shenanigans occur)

Sparkin

Anyway, I can see why gimmepie is off about aeternum, but that's not a good thing. Try to think before voting back.

gp, aeternum didn't say anything besides you should have died yesterday. You're overreading his post, or even, maybe you're putting your own words in his thoughts when clearly that isn't the way he's thinking?

And also, your other reasoning for voting aeternum is off. If aeternum's voting you because you got a townie lynched, that is one reason to townread aeternum. It's not indicating your alignment, but it shows that aeternum is worried enough to take precautions.

Last edited:
Years
gp, aeternum didn't say anything besides you should have died yesterday. You're overreading his post, or even, maybe you're putting your own words in his thoughts when clearly that isn't the way he's thinking?

Do notice he's given exactly no reason for lynching me other than "I should be dead". If that's not following along with momentum without giving back anything of substance idk what is.

And also, your other reasoning for voting aeternum is off. If aeternum's voting you because you got a townie lynched, that is one reason to townread aeternum. It's not indicating your alignment, but it shows that aeternum is worried enough to take precautions.

That's not a good reason to town read either. It's really easy for mafia to appear townie by pushing to lynch actual town who have gotten their own teammates lynched. I've done it a million times.

Also, if the dearly departed think I'm playing scummy they should use their eternity in the afterlife to practice.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I just wanted to kill you yesterday for shits and giggles, but now I want to kill you for killing off my best friend. But, Melody said that Doof is our puppetmaster so for now....

[unlycnh] gp
[lynch] bidoofftw

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
If Doof really is the Puppet Master, as told by the Witness and relayed by the Ghost of the Orphan, shouldn't we hold off gp vs aeternum for now? I agree with Sparks that gp shouldn't have jumped the gun like that but at the same time, wanting to kill someone just because they killed their friend is a bit silly. :P
Neither of them are confirmed roles/alignments, so we should sacrifice somebody whom was partially confirmed Puppet Master.
[sacrifice] BidoofFTW.

Sparkin

...Huh. I don't know how I skipped that post about Doof
[Vote] BidoofFTW

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Eh? I was saying that we should focus on Doof as he was confirmed Puppet Master by Mel and Hyper. I don't really see much point in focusing on the argument between gp and aeternum. Don't see how that's being cautious of a confirmed inno. :p

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
:( figured I was dead the second Hyper revealed as the witness

such a shame I had even fooled the principle and avoided a separate kill attempt last night, wanted to use that as an excuse for puppet kill showing but sadly that wont work anymore.

game was pretty fun while it lasted, shame i wasn't able to take it further, good luck town because it looks like you're taking every excuse you can to kill your own :)

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Abby. You're making mountains out of molehills. I was cautious of it at first, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum. You're very quick to jump the gun. Only reason I was cautious is because I didn't actually realise what Witness did.

Back