ROM Hacking Help Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #24251    
Old April 1st, 2013 (6:36 PM).
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros tajaros is offline
Hi I'm dawg
     
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 857
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
    Okay so I tried to do Jambo51's Overworld Rival Naming ASM Hack. It's about this paragraph he posted:

    Now here's the question, how do I compile the names? At what format?
    What do you mean format?

    Ok, first open XSE then load your rom. And make a script that would look something like this.

    #dynamic 0x800000

    #org @1
    = Gary

    Compile it and take note of the offset and that should be the compiled string.
    __________________
      #24252    
    Old April 1st, 2013 (6:54 PM). Edited April 1st, 2013 by bwrobin.
    bwrobin's Avatar
    bwrobin bwrobin is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2012
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 544
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
      What do you mean format?

      Ok, first open XSE then load your rom. And make a script that would look something like this.

      #dynamic 0x800000

      #org @1
      = Gary

      Compile it and take note of the offset and that should be the compiled string.
      Oh okay! What about this one?
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by robin22gongon
      Another question! Is there a way to make a force egg hatching script without glitches?
      And another one, would it be possible to port the R/S/E Pokedex to FR? Just the appearance and functions not the main Pokedex content. I'm curious since I discovered that the Ruins of Alph was ported to FR so I thought it would be possible to do the same with a Pokedex.
        #24253    
      Old April 2nd, 2013 (1:36 AM).
      Spherical Ice's Avatar
      Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: Bristol, UK
      Age: 20
      Posts: 5,239
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
      Oh okay! What about this one?


      And another one, would it be possible to port the R/S/E Pokedex to FR? Just the appearance and functions not the main Pokedex content. I'm curious since I discovered that the Ruins of Alph was ported to FR so I thought it would be possible to do the same with a Pokedex.
      special 0xc2 hatches an egg in your party, and hatches it to the Pokémon in the slot defined by the variable 0x8004. This special affects non-eggs too: it will reset them to level 5, make them have no evs, and changes the met location.
      __________________
        #24254    
      Old April 2nd, 2013 (2:22 AM).
      U.Flame's Avatar
      U.Flame U.Flame is offline
      Meowna Fan
       
      Join Date: Jun 2008
      Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 1,272
      Hmm, it seems that no matter what map I use, giving any map the tilesets of 14(1), 45(2), and dimensions of 17 width and 9 height will always make that map crash. It isn't just May's house, it seems anything I try it with crashes.
      __________________
      Hacks I'm working on:
      Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
      3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
      Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
      Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

      Hacks I've worked on in the past:
      Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
      Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

      Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

      Times I've been ninja'd: 18
      Times I've ninja'd people: 3
        #24255    
      Old April 2nd, 2013 (2:38 AM).
      Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
      Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
      hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
         
        Join Date: May 2008
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Bashful
        Posts: 3,487
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
        Hmm, it seems that no matter what map I use, giving any map the tilesets of 14(1), 45(2), and dimensions of 17 width and 9 height will always make that map crash. It isn't just May's house, it seems anything I try it with crashes.
        That is strange... But any other dimension works fine? Just make the width one more and see what happens, as then you can just leave the extra space blank, but it shouldn't be happening anyway...
        __________________


        Temmie vibrates intensely.

        awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

        OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

        can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

        RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

          #24256    
        Old April 2nd, 2013 (3:18 AM).
        U.Flame's Avatar
        U.Flame U.Flame is offline
        Meowna Fan
         
        Join Date: Jun 2008
        Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 1,272
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
        That is strange... But any other dimension works fine? Just make the width one more and see what happens, as then you can just leave the extra space blank, but it shouldn't be happening anyway...
        Good point. I tested that tileset on a large map that I no longer use, and began to shrink it. It still worked with a dimension of 20 width and 10 height. Then it crashed when I tried to give it 17 width and 9 height. So I can still have a bigger map. As long as it looks the same, there won't be a difference. I'm just curious as to why that specific tileset crashes on certain dimensions. It's not even a size issue, it still works with larger dimensions! Anyone else tried this?
        __________________
        Hacks I'm working on:
        Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
        3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
        Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
        Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

        Hacks I've worked on in the past:
        Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
        Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

        Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

        Times I've been ninja'd: 18
        Times I've ninja'd people: 3
          #24257    
        Old April 2nd, 2013 (3:21 AM).
        Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
        Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
        hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
           
          Join Date: May 2008
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bashful
          Posts: 3,487
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
          Good point. I tested that tileset on a large map that I no longer use, and began to shrink it. It still worked with a dimension of 20 width and 10 height. Then it crashed when I tried to give it 17 width and 9 height. So I can still have a bigger map. As long as it looks the same, there won't be a difference. I'm just curious as to why that specific tileset crashes on certain dimensions. It's not even a size issue, it still works with larger dimensions! Anyone else tried this?
          All the ROM's I used I remember never crashed for May's Room and the like at the default dimension (assuming by default it is 17x9), so it could be the ROM I guess, or something you did. Though, it is strange...
          __________________


          Temmie vibrates intensely.

          awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

          OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

          can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

          RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

            #24258    
          Old April 2nd, 2013 (3:40 AM).
          U.Flame's Avatar
          U.Flame U.Flame is offline
          Meowna Fan
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 1,272
          Actually, May's house has a default dimension of 11 width, 9 height. I expanded the room just as I had Brandan's then gave it the tileset of 14 and 45. Brendan's room didn't crash at expanding it, but then again I kept it's tileset of 14, 40. Like I said, I've tested this on different maps, so it seems the problem lies with the tileset, not the specific map.
          __________________
          Hacks I'm working on:
          Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
          3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
          Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
          Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

          Hacks I've worked on in the past:
          Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
          Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

          Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

          Times I've been ninja'd: 18
          Times I've ninja'd people: 3
            #24259    
          Old April 2nd, 2013 (4:01 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2013 by Banjora Marxvile.
          Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
          Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
          hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bashful
            Posts: 3,487
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
            Actually, May's house has a default dimension of 11 width, 9 height. I expanded the room just as I had Brandan's then gave it the tileset of 14 and 45. Brendan's room didn't crash at expanding it, but then again I kept it's tileset of 14, 40. Like I said, I've tested this on different maps, so it seems the problem lies with the tileset, not the specific map.
            Interesting,I will try it on one of my ROM's and report back and see if it crashes.

            EDIT: That is so interesting, I see exactly what you mean. I think the only course is to make the dimensions bigger and fill with blank space.
            __________________


            Temmie vibrates intensely.

            awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

            OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

            can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

            RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

              #24260    
            Old April 2nd, 2013 (5:59 AM).
            karatekid552's Avatar
            karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
            What happens if I push it?....
               
              Join Date: Nov 2012
              Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 1,766
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
              Interesting,I will try it on one of my ROM's and report back and see if it crashes.

              EDIT: That is so interesting, I see exactly what you mean. I think the only course is to make the dimensions bigger and fill with blank space.
              I have run into these problems before with maps expanding and then crashing. Just take the map and insert it into another slot and change all of the warps. It should work then.
              __________________

              Paired with Simba
                #24261    
              Old April 2nd, 2013 (9:26 AM).
              U.Flame's Avatar
              U.Flame U.Flame is offline
              Meowna Fan
               
              Join Date: Jun 2008
              Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 1,272
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
              I have run into these problems before with maps expanding and then crashing. Just take the map and insert it into another slot and change all of the warps. It should work then.
              That's the weird part though. The problem isn't in just that map, it's in any of them. It isn't even about expanding, since the maps can work with bigger dimensions. As Banjora Marxvile pointed out, the unneeded space can be filled with the same tiles as the border, and it won't look any different. Thanks to that, it's not causing any problems. But it's certainly strange that it crashes with only certain dimensions, yet won't have a problem with bigger ones so the problem lies with that tileset, not expanding.
              __________________
              Hacks I'm working on:
              Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
              3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
              Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
              Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

              Hacks I've worked on in the past:
              Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
              Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

              Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

              Times I've been ninja'd: 18
              Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                #24262    
              Old April 2nd, 2013 (12:55 PM).
              Mickey` Mickey` is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2011
                Posts: 88
                Hello ^^ (I'm French and I'm only fifteen, so I'm sorry about my bad English ! :s)

                I've got two questions.

                First, is it possible to activate an ASM script just pressing a button (without use a XSE script) ?

                And then, is it possible, with ASM, to appear pictures on the screen, such as our first Pokémon's sprite ?

                Thanks a lot :)

                Mickey`
                  #24263    
                Old April 2nd, 2013 (3:42 PM). Edited April 2nd, 2013 by karatekid552.
                karatekid552's Avatar
                karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                What happens if I push it?....
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                  Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bold
                  Posts: 1,766
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                  That's the weird part though. The problem isn't in just that map, it's in any of them. It isn't even about expanding, since the maps can work with bigger dimensions. As Banjora Marxvile pointed out, the unneeded space can be filled with the same tiles as the border, and it won't look any different. Thanks to that, it's not causing any problems. But it's certainly strange that it crashes with only certain dimensions, yet won't have a problem with bigger ones so the problem lies with that tileset, not expanding.
                  Hmmmm, I really don't have anything to say.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mickey` View Post
                  Hello ^^ (I'm French and I'm only fifteen, so I'm sorry about my bad English ! :s)

                  I've got two questions.

                  First, is it possible to activate an ASM script just pressing a button (without use a XSE script) ?

                  And then, is it possible, with ASM, to appear pictures on the screen, such as our first Pokémon's sprite ?

                  Thanks a lot :)

                  Mickey`
                  1) I believe that JPAN's engine allows the running of a script based upon the press of a button, so it could run a script that just says, "callasm 0x[routine+1]".

                  2) You don't need ASM, there are scripting commands for that. Something like showpokepic and hidepokepic.
                  __________________

                  Paired with Simba
                    #24264    
                  Old April 2nd, 2013 (5:23 PM).
                  TurrableTrevor TurrableTrevor is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 3
                    I'm having some trouble in Advanced Pallet Editor (APE). I've been following Khaos Knight's tutorial on how to hack the emerald title screen, and everything was going smooth up until it was time to change the pallet. When I import my pallet, it says "Invalid Pallet" or something along those lines. When I try again it appears to load the pallet but says "Runtime Error 13" and then crashes. Any adive?
                      #24265    
                    Old April 2nd, 2013 (5:27 PM).
                    LocksmithArmy's Avatar
                    LocksmithArmy LocksmithArmy is offline
                    Mew!
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2013
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 415
                      lol yes... it will always do that for a .pal

                      when you get the error message you should notice the palette is loaded in the boxes (below the error message)

                      simply screenshot that, or write down the values for each color.

                      then reopen the APE and manually type in each Value...

                      yes, time consuming and annoying... but it works.
                      __________________
                        #24266    
                      Old April 2nd, 2013 (7:54 PM).
                      shinyabsol1's Avatar
                      shinyabsol1 shinyabsol1 is offline
                      Pokemon DarkJasper!?
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 330
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy
                        lol yes... it will always do that for a .pal

                        when you get the error message you should notice the palette is loaded in the boxes (below the error message)

                        simply screenshot that, or write down the values for each color.

                        then reopen the APE and manually type in each Value...

                        yes, time consuming and annoying... but it works.
                        Not if the .pal is 256 colors. You can index your image down to 16 colors, then increase the color depth to 256 and export. Then when you import the palette in APE it will load correctly. No need to do any manual copying :)
                          #24267    
                        Old April 3rd, 2013 (12:11 AM).
                        bwrobin's Avatar
                        bwrobin bwrobin is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2012
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 544
                          Hey guys! I tried putting the offsets I found here at the FontGFX and Font Width Part of the Pokeroms.ini of Fonted but it gives me "Run-time error '380': Invalid property value". Any idea on how to fix this?
                            #24268    
                          Old April 3rd, 2013 (5:43 AM).
                          miksy91's Avatar
                          miksy91 miksy91 is offline
                          Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2008
                            Location: Finland
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1,454
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
                            Hey guys! I tried putting the offsets I found here at the FontGFX and Font Width Part of the Pokeroms.ini of Fonted but it gives me "Run-time error '380': Invalid property value". Any idea on how to fix this?
                            Well, there could be many reasons behind the error. But, it sounds like this is just a typical error behind the program not recognizing a value due to the format it's being written at.

                            If you're using hexadecimal numbers to mark the addresses, the prefix of the values could for example be one of these: "$", "0x", "x", or, the value might not need a prefix at all. It all depends on how the programmer of the tool wanted to create it. Also, the ini-file might also not be able to deal with hexadecimal at all, and you'd have to convert the values into decimal first to be able to load data at those addresses (or the other way around).

                            On the other hand, by what I picked up from diego's thread there, editing the font can be achieved really easily just by using Tile Molester (although it may not sound like that because you can't see images of the process there), so you don't really even need this additional font editing tool for the job.

                            Pretty much everytime the graphics aren't compressed (just like you can compress data inside zip-archives, graphics data can also be compressed inside the rom with a certain compression routine, to make the images/sprites fit in smaller space), you can edit them with a tile layer editor, like Tile Molester, without having an additional program "making the job easier".
                            __________________
                            Pokémon Dark Energy
                            Some ROM hacking related stuff
                              #24269    
                            Old April 3rd, 2013 (5:48 AM).
                            bwrobin's Avatar
                            bwrobin bwrobin is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2012
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 544
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
                              Well, there could be many reasons behind the error. But, it sounds like this is just a typical error behind the program not recognizing a value due to the format it's being written at.

                              If you're using hexadecimal numbers to mark the addresses, the prefix of the values could for example be one of these: "$", "0x", "x", or, the value might not need a prefix at all. It all depends on how the programmer of the tool wanted to create it. Also, the ini-file might also not be able to deal with hexadecimal at all, and you'll have to convert the values into decimal first to be able to load data at those addresses.

                              On the other hand, by what I picked up from diego's thread there, editing the font can be achieved really easily just by using Tile Molester (although it may not sound like that because you can't see images of the process there), so you don't really even need this additional font editing tool for the job.
                              Well, about the tool not recognizing the offsets written in the ini, if you put the offset of the FontGFX alone, it will give you "ROM supported but Fontwidths not specified." But once you put in the Fontwidths offset, it will have the "Run-time error". But thanks for helping, its just that it can be a pain in the neck manually going to the offset, export image, edit with paint, import, save, go to another offset etc. But never mind, I'll do it the hard way.
                                #24270    
                              Old April 3rd, 2013 (6:37 AM).
                              Mickey` Mickey` is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2011
                                Posts: 88
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by karatekid552
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Mickey`
                                Hello ^^ (I'm French and I'm only fifteen, so I'm sorry about my bad English ! :s)

                                I've got two questions.

                                First, is it possible to activate an ASM script just pressing a button (without use a XSE script) ?

                                And then, is it possible, with ASM, to appear pictures on the screen, such as our first Pokémon's sprite ?

                                Thanks a lot :)

                                Mickey`
                                1) I believe that JPAN's engine allows the running of a script based upon the press of a button, so it could run a script that just says, "callasm 0x[routine+1]".

                                2) You don't need ASM, there are scripting commands for that. Something like showpokepic and hidepokepic.
                                1) I know it, but I'm French, so I use French ROMs... and JPAN's engine works only on US ROMs.

                                2) After I posted my message, I thought to this ; I know the showpokepic and hidepokepic commands, but I don't want to use them. I want to appear only the sprite, not the white background...
                                  #24271    
                                Old April 3rd, 2013 (6:49 AM).
                                karatekid552's Avatar
                                karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                What happens if I push it?....
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                                  Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 1,766
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mickey` View Post
                                  1) I know it, but I'm French, so I use French ROMs... and JPAN's engine works only on US ROMs.

                                  2) After I posted my message, I thought to this ; I know the showpokepic and hidepokepic commands, but I don't want to use them. I want to appear only the sprite, not the white background...

                                  1) Hmmmm, we could try porting his hack, he does provide all of the source code. That would be the best and easiest way.

                                  2) In Ruby there is a command called hidebox which removes the white background. This command does not work on FR, but I think that the routine could possibly be repaired/restored.
                                  __________________

                                  Paired with Simba
                                    #24272    
                                  Old April 3rd, 2013 (12:27 PM).
                                  miksy91's Avatar
                                  miksy91 miksy91 is offline
                                  Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                                    Location: Finland
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1,454
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
                                    Well, about the tool not recognizing the offsets written in the ini, if you put the offset of the FontGFX alone, it will give you "ROM supported but Fontwidths not specified." But once you put in the Fontwidths offset, it will have the "Run-time error".
                                    Yeah well, if there is no example around "how it should be done", you could just leave trying there. Sounds like you've tried many different ways of approaching the task anyways.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
                                    But thanks for helping, its just that it can be a pain in the neck manually going to the offset, export image, edit with paint, import, save, go to another offset etc. But never mind, I'll do it the hard way.
                                    You can still export and import without a problem, unlike others ;)
                                    Tile Molester could be a better tool than TLP which I've been using, with no good reason really.
                                    But at least when it comes to editing 2BPP palettes ("normal Gameboy palette") with it, you can't tell it to import palettes "right", and eventually, have to re-tile the image with the program later on. So it's even simplier to just edit the uncompressed image with TLP without exporting or importing anything.

                                    I could totally try out Tile Molester for this matter. Just, have never felt like downloading it.
                                    __________________
                                    Pokémon Dark Energy
                                    Some ROM hacking related stuff
                                      #24273    
                                    Old April 3rd, 2013 (6:23 PM). Edited April 3rd, 2013 by Darthatron.
                                    Darthatron's Avatar
                                    Darthatron Darthatron is offline
                                    巨大なトロール。
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2006
                                    Location: Melbourne, Australia
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Modest
                                    Posts: 1,152
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                                    1) Hmmmm, we could try porting his hack, he does provide all of the source code. That would be the best and easiest way.
                                    Yuck.
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                                    2) In Ruby there is a command called hidebox which removes the white background. This command does not work on FR, but I think that the routine could possibly be repaired/restored.
                                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7295572&highlight=showpokepic#post7295572

                                    Maybe you can use that.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Mickey` View Post
                                    Everything
                                    Your English is very good. :)
                                    __________________
                                    あなた は しきしゃ です
                                    わたし は ばか です
                                      #24274    
                                    Old April 3rd, 2013 (9:40 PM).
                                    Renegade's Avatar
                                    Renegade Renegade is offline
                                    Time for real life...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 998
                                      Is there a tool somewhere out there in the wide internet space zone that will allow me to change attacks' physical/special properties?
                                      __________________
                                        #24275    
                                      Old April 3rd, 2013 (10:35 PM).
                                      gsg229 gsg229 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                                        Posts: 3
                                        Hello everyone. *waves*

                                        I think this is the appropriate place to ask this question, but if it isn't, then I apologize.

                                        I want to hack Sapphire to delete the beeping sound the game makes when you move the cursor or advance a text box. How would I go about doing this?
                                        Closed Thread

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:11 PM.