• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lurantis/Solgaleo idea

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Fomantis SUM 14
* 2 Lurantis-GX SUM 15
* 1 Cobalion STS 74
* 3 Solgaleo-GX SUM 89
* 4 Cosmog SUM 64
* 2 Cosmoem SUM 65

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 1 Lillie SUM 122
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 148
* 2 N FAC 105
* 2 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 4 Rare Candy PRC 135
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12

* 8 Metal Energy Energy 8
* 4 Grass Energy Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

Looking for some ideas on how to optimize this deck on PTCO. The idea is to use Solgaleo as a big attacker and Lurantis to give it the energy it requires. Bit slower than most decks but I've finally managed to get 3 Solgaleo GX's from free packs and had enough to trade for Lurantis GX (looking to get a third).

That in mind, I don't have access to Tapu Lele GX or Shaymin EX (but I'd rather build without Shaymin in mind since I think it's going to be rotated). I have Oranguru as draw support, the Silent Lab's conflict but I think the Lab's will help in the Volcanion match up.

Skyla is there to grab the Rare Candy so I can go into a turn 2 Sol Burst GX. Kukui is run as a one off just so I can land the extra 20 HP needed against Fighting Fury mons (and Decidueye if it's left in the active). Cobalion is a tech choice but late game it's a neat attacker and means the deck doesn't fold to Glaceion EX.

Rescue Stretcher and Field Blower are the new cards, I'm thinking of dropping the Rescue Stretchers for something that isn't an item because Garbodor/Trevenant + Vileplume are decks doing very well and both mean I take just a bit more damage from both which adds up.

Think my biggest issue would be Garbotoxin but I think it rotates out? If not I'll consider Float Stone.

Also, would the new Rayquaza and Magearna EX be in within a shout?

Last edited:
Back