• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Sharing Thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The last one I could find died in November.

Just finished customizing it to my liking, I think.
This is my desktop. :) Click for full size image.

Guest123_x1

Every once in a while, I get ideas about switching to Linux, but I never seem to stick with it very long.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I made a slideshow with 20 wallpapers, these 3 are by far my favorites <3:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
Spoiler:

some unity and gnome desktops here, so here's a bit of cinnamon.
Numix, Plank, wallpaper is an umbreon I drew in inkscape. The one folder on my desktop is temporary.

Years
All of those icons and a task bar on the second screen. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what are you doing, don???????????

Haphazard and unclean organization is how I roll. Ain't nobody got time to keep a virtual desktop tidy and orderly. Besides, this is far from the worst of my desktops as far as icon clutter. My work one is substantially worse, as was my previous PC's one.

Also the taskbar on both screens is useful because I tend to alternate which screen I use as my primary on a whim. Yesterday, for example, I was using the right-hand as a primary, then shifted to the left-hand one as my primary 10 minutes later, and back again about an hour after that.

Back