• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
well its not workin on vista and i dunno where i can get a patch

edit : nvm i got it to work

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Hey
I like this game.
gonna start editing it soon.
Is there going to be Hoenn after johto because Hoenn is my favourite

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
We're planning on doing every region. We're not worrying about Hoenn right now because we still haven't finished HALF of Orange Islands, which is our biggest region ever (bigger than Sinnoh). After Orange Islands, we're doing Johto.

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
I was looking at the thread and i just had to say it. you are one of the poeple i really like really sticking to the game; and not like many just stoping without telling someone. and i must say nice game. and i will play the game now

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
it would be silly for me to wait i don't think that the changes include kanto and i want to finish that first so i can load my saved game of that then. and (i don't think there are gonna be some) i'll tell you if i find any bugs or something that doesn't belong there ok ;)

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
UPDATE TIME!!!

Hall of Famer is working on mapping the large Mandarin Island. I'm almost done reprogramming the 1st generation Pokemon.

Well, I'll probably begin working on the Mandarin Island in next week since I've been trying hard to fix some graphic issues by now. Btw, you did finish modifying the moves.txt file for GI Pokemon? Please send the file to me and I'll take a look into that. Thanks!

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
i have noticed that some things ( like when you go out of a house that you walk into the dark space) are fixed in the islands but not in kanto i hope that that will be fixed in the next beta.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Hrrm...your game became rather addictive after a while due to some plot changes to what Im used to, I gave my handheld games to my cousin so its been a while since I've played any pokemon game at all and I must say you have reminded me why I liked them in the first place. I hope you continue this. You've got my support ;) I find its a bit easier than it should be to level up your pokemon though so mabye you should lower the exp gained.

Last edited:

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
This game looks really great and all, but don't you think you should make a sprite for Olga?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
This game looks really great and all, but don't you think you should make a sprite for Olga?

Well, you're right. I might need a specific sprite for Olga for this game but the sprites for orange islands characters(like Cissy and Danny) are more important for my game currently. Pokemon OI claimed that he'll share the character and trainer sprites with me while I'm not sure when he's gonna get those graphics though. Btw, I appreciate your comments on this game very much. Have a good day!

Hrrm...your game became rather addictive after a while due to some plot changes to what Im used to, I game my handheld games to my cousin so its been a while since I've played any pokemon game at all and I must say you have reminded me why I liked them in the first place. I hope you continue this. You've got my support ;) I find its a bit easier than it should be to level up your pokemon though so mabye you should lower the exp gained.

I appreciate your interest in this fan game very much. I do understand that the pokemon level will be an issue for this game but I'll try to fix this after the Orange Islands part is finished. Don't worry, it won't be a serious problem in the future Pokemon HOF versions.

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Hrrm...your game became rather addictive after a while due to some plot changes to what Im used to, I gave my handheld games to my cousin so its been a while since I've played any pokemon game at all and I must say you have reminded me why I liked them in the first place. I hope you continue this. You've got my support ;) I find its a bit easier than it should be to level up your pokemon though so mabye you should lower the exp gained.

What Hall Of Famer didn't tell you that we have another surprise in store. Look for it after Orange Islands are done.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hello, everyone. I'm glad to tell you that I've successfully gotten all those D/P moves to work, though some of the move effects(like lower the foe's defense or something) don't function well enough. The next version will feature those D/P moves with modified pokemon movelist as well, so please keep an eye on this project!

Here's a preview of the modified D/P moves.txt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back