• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet Lovers, Post your Pet's Picture here!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Wow lots of kittie pics there all so cute even the *pigs*, Well i had so many animals, well not anymore. Anyways here is Jade she is a Pomerainian/Maltase mix

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Awww! Teh guinea piggies are kawaii! =3

I also like the dog with her little bow, sooo cute ^_^

*gets killed by dogs*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
XD ok i finally got a pic of Jesse my Crimson Rosella Parrot but beware he has feather problems O_o

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Awww... Cute parrot Moonlight! I've been trying to get one for ages but my mom said they're too dear and our cat would eat them. >.<

~HORN!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
*Finally gets some sort-of-okay pictures of a few of her hamsters*

The first two are of Ichigo. I just got her last week, and she's a sweetie. n.n- Yuki is her sister, but she's mean, and I don't have a picture of her yet. n.n() Sorry about the bad pictures, though. She never holds still; not even when she's sleeping and eating. n.n()

The second is poor, little Hoshi who passed away a few months ago. I had a bunch of pictures of Hana and Hane (her daughters), but I lost them when I formated my hard drive.... *sigh*

By the way, they're all Siberian dwarf hamsters. n.n()

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Awwww Jesse, you silly thing being bald XD that's still a cute parrot ML. Aww and your hamster is adorable orange*berry ^_^.

Here's my 3. Ollie my cat, Nazeer (Naz) my dog, and Dira my arab mare (erm means female horse. The dog and cat are male.

Back