• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowy White

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
The biggest flaw in the available translated version is that None of the natures have been translated into english which is a real shame to folks who take the Hack seriously.

Years
  • Age 114
  • Seen yesterday
The biggest flaw in the available translated version is that None of the natures have been translated into english which is a real shame to folks who take the Hack seriously.

where even is the english translation?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Lilycove Mart.
You can buy all TM's there.
My Problem isn't getting TMs, it's because I need Rock Smash and Strength to get past mandatory Obstacles to complete the Game and I cannot receive any HMs that will Allow me to do so.

Right Now, I need Rock Smash to get to Lavaridge Town for my 4th Badge.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
My Problem isn't getting TMs, it's because I need Rock Smash and Strength to get past mandatory Obstacles to complete the Game and I cannot receive any HMs that will Allow me to do so.

Right Now, I need Rock Smash to get to Lavaridge Town for my 4th Badge.

Doesn't some guy in Mauville give it to you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
There's a bug that the stat increase and decrease animations are swapped.
When a Pokemon has its stat raised, the animation shows as it is falling, and vice versa.

Also, is there really no intention to update the new pokemon cries to their original ones?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
Nope, the guy who was supposed to give that HM gave out a Blue Orb for Kyogres Primal Reversion instead. The Guy in Granite Cave that is supposed to hand the HM for flash Gave me Mega Stone Instead.

Do u use cheats?
If u use try again with no cheats

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
Im having the same issues, it seems a few others are too, no matter what i do, no matter what hm or Tm I recieve, its just another item entirely and i don't use cheats in any game, and its too risky for a rom hack.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 21, 2018
My problem is with catching pokemons. When they finally get caught, the pokedex entry doesnt show up. And then the game crashes. Please help.

Years
same here.. i'm at dewford town and i cant move on because no hm receive yet..
Seriously, just don't play this game. You cannot progress in this hack unless you use a move modifier code to teach your Pokemon HM moves because the creator of this hack is too lazy to create individual events for the Mega Stones and just said "Creating events for the Mega Stones was going to take a lot of work so I'm just gonna replace the NPC's that give you HM's and TM's! I'm smart right?"

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2018
Seriously, just don't play this game. You cannot progress in this hack unless you use a move modifier code to teach your Pokemon HM moves because the creator of this hack is too lazy to create individual events for the Mega Stones and just said "Creating events for the Mega Stones was going to take a lot of work so I'm just gonna replace the NPC's that give you HM's and TM's! I'm smart right?"

maybe your right.. i miss playing gba pokemon hack games... i'm too lazy to use cheats.. just waiting for 100% complete.. play other hack games.. deleted .. very dissapointed

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Well, that's half an hour of my life I'll never get back.

Terrible hack, besides the HM's people are talking about, I can't even clear the first gym. The difficulty curve is abrupt, one of the trainers suddenly has a Level 15 Butterfree and you have to skip him to progress, but then later the gym leader has a Level 15 Geodude that near one-shots you with an earthquake, and there's still a bunch of pokemon after him.

Great effort, hacks are difficult to make, but 0/10 for the nonsensical difficulty.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
hey i cant patch it to a emerald rom idk what else to do. its says that it cant read it

Back