• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be Afraid: The Pokemon Creepypastas Club

What Creepypasta should we start with???

• Pokemon Lost Silver

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lavender Town Syndrome + Missing Frequencies

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hypno's Lullaby

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • White Hand + Buried Alive

• Pokemon CreepyBlack

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
All of these stories started appearing in 2010! They CAN'T POSSIBLY BE REAL! Just look it up! The oldest site with one of these stories had the pasta and a broken link to a fake site. That is it. That is all there truly is to these pastas :/ It makes me sad to see people believe what they hear even if it has been proven fake by many people numerous times. Yeah, i do admit i had hoped for them to be real, but i researched it and they are all fake. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Years
Username: dooght
How active you are: I am currently not as active, because I'm kinda grounded, but I plan to be more active after that :)
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): Absol and Ampharos
Favourite Creepypasta: I am bad at deciding on one thing sometimes, so here's my top 5:
1. Easter Egg: Snow on Mt. Silver
2. Strangled Red
3. Absol
4. LTS
5. Hypno's Lullaby

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Welcome to the club! Please feel free to discuss our current creepypasta, Lavender Town Syndrome. Please let me know if your Pokémon should be mega-evolutions in the list.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Hi.

I think Lavender Town Syndrome is fake because of Elecctric Soldier Porygon. They are too simalar and there was no big outbreak about the syndrome, like what happened with Electric Soldier Porygon. There would have been a breakout over it if it was real.iv

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
I AM YOU! and also, pikachu should be the one who is banned. HE caused the explosion. Naughty Mouse XD

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Username: Dreaming Riolu
How active I will be: Very active unless caught.
Partner: As you already know, my partner is gone.
Favorite Creepypasta: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team Pokemon

lucariokul

Years
Good to see you Blaze! I'll set your partner to Riolu (missing). I've never hard of Mystery Dungeon: Team Pokémon. Something I should search for?

lucariokul

Years
Lets move on to a new topic:
Missing Frequencies.
This tale says that a person added in some missing frequencies into the lavender town theme that the Gameboy couldn't handle. Then he supposedly, when he run the theme, he saw a ghost sprite, with LEAVE NOW in unown letters. He died shortly afterwards.

..This pasta is rubbish. Opinions, anyone?

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Eh, Terra and I use to go on adventures that are much scarier than that...
*Shivers*

As for what Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team Pokemon is, it is on the Lavender Town creepypasta site, and this creepypasta is not all that creepy, it's more of a story of a person running away to protect his friends, and eventually killing himself when he was caught.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The club has been a bit inactive for a while, so how about a new creepypasta to talk about? :D

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Come_Follow_Me

It's a creepypasta following the myth about the Lavender Town suicides, but with a bit of a twist. It also doesn't take place in-game, but rather following some people who are investigating it all. It's a bit long, but very well written. I definitely think it's worth reading :D

thoughts with spoilers, so don't read unless you already have read it or don't plan to :p Or if you don't care about spoilers ;)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: Major Ziggs
How active you are: about 2
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): SURSKIT AND SLAKOTH :t320:
Favourite Creepypasta: joey's rat

Creepy pastas scare me so I don't read them but they're fun to talk about :D

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
Years
Hope you don't mind if I join! I love Creepy Pastas.

Username: LavenderTownGhost
How active you are: Highly-moderately active
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): Haunter
Favourite Creepypasta: Lavender Town Syndrome

I always wanted to figure out if the Lavender Town Syndrome was real when I was younger. It fascinated me so much. On rainy days, I especially love to listen to the Lavender Town theme.

Last edited:

lucariokul

Years
That's a good creepypasta, olli! I didn't even know about that one! I was inactive because I had to go to Hawaii for vacation.

Welcome to the club, Lavender and Major! I've added you to the list. Discuss to your hearts content!

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Username:Treetwig
How active you are: 24/7...just kidding {XD}. I'm around 7:30 A.M-12:00 A.M GMT+8
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two):Mega Gengar
Favourite Creepypasta:Lavender town syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back