• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What really hits me most is what Snowdrop's mother. "Don't worry, you don't need your eyes to have a place in the world". It may not be exactly the phrase, but the lesson is clear. You think your weakness or infirmity obscure your abilities, but if we understand that behind all that we can really make a big difference in this world.

Anyway, the fan-made episode Double Rainboom has already been released at Momocon in Youtube.

Thanks for the heads up. :D
But I think I'll wait for a clearer video. :3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Double Rainboom?
Spoiler:

:P

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I should go find Double Rainboom on youtube before it inevitably gets pulled off by Hasbro.
Aperently the creator and his teem have agreed on things with hasbro's lawyers/marketing team about the obvious copyright issues. It seems they have hasbro's permission to release their film. So I guess hasbro might not take it down in youtube immediatly.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I forgot PC would always pull a weird joke this time of the year...

Finally watched DR. I was totally surprised by the cartoon network and hub characters(most of which are my favorites). But it's awesome, with the trololol in it.

I should go find Double Rainboom on youtube before it inevitably gets pulled off by Hasbro.

Besides, if they do ever pulled it off I already downloaded the video.

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Aperently the creator and his teem have agreed on things with hasbro's lawyers/marketing team about the obvious copyright issues. It seems they have hasbro's permission to release their film. So I guess hasbro might not take it down in youtube immediatly.

Nah, Hasbro isn't taking it down at all. Flamingo and his team got full permission to keep the project up, declaring it non-profit and that is it a fan-project. With the permission granted, there should be no removal at all. If there is, then its trolls.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY GUYS THIS IS MEGAN (on a different account + under this anonymity lmao)

I'm back for good, and I have sooooo much to talk about in terms of ponies! I'm really glad this club is still up and not dead, I was afraid it would! Now, give me a good few hours to get everyone on the list, and I'll write a tl;dr about what I thought about the season finale + the two fanmade episodes! (I watched Snowdrop but not Double Rainboom yet, will soon!)

For those of you who joined while I was gone during lent gone during my absence, here's a late welcome aboard! <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
(In case the SeaGreen isn't obvious I'm Yuki's Sword...hi!)

I'm this close to watching Double Rainboom. I have it in my likes and I can't wait to watch it. Snowdrop is also high up on my lists for watching fanmade stuff. Can't wait!

One other thing,.. any news on Equestria Girls yet? EQD is overloaded with fake stuff today.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I keep hearing that the whole Equestria Girls thing is all a joke and it's never going to happen. I was reading a thread in MLP forums like..two weeks ago, The Hub released their upcoming show schedule and the network DID NOT include Equestria Girls, but they did include MLP season 4.

So, I was like...what the hell? My theory would be that Equestria Girls will premiere after MLP season 4 or it might be possible that the show will be on a different network (which I think is impossible).

I'll see if I can find that schedule later.

Also, poster above me, get a tissue box if you plan to watch Snowdrop. You will cry.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I keep hearing that the whole Equestria Girls thing is all a joke and it's never going to happen.
Yep, and we'll probably expecting this:
Spoiler:

Anyways, the Japanese MLP opening and ending are now on air. Plus the episode(hopefully there would be Russian translation on TV some time sooner, 'cause I've discovered a lot of fans and bronies here in my own country. I mean there's a lot of 'em roaming around youtube but the official)also.

Also, poster above me, get a tissue box if you plan to watch Snowdrop. You will cry.
And it did made my frozen heart melt a little.

And check this out. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/04/trixie-join-mane-6-gilda-axed-luna.html

I was like...
Spoiler:

when I read that.

Last edited:

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
So is Snowdrop worth the trouble?(of watching it?) I just watched Double Rainboom... It was great in terms of animation etc. The only thing that was bit laking was the story. I didnt like the latter part of the episode for some reason...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
So is Snowdrop worth the trouble?(of watching it?) I just watched Double Rainboom... It was great in terms of animation etc. The only thing that was bit laking was the story. I didnt like the latter part of the episode for some reason...

Yep, we promise you that. It's very touching to the bone

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Yep, we promise you that. It's very touching to the bone

Okay... I guess Ill give it a chance. Although Im rarely touched by anything.
EDIT: Okay I just watched Snowdrop. It was a good episode. And with a beautiful message. I like how there was a bit more luna than in the official episodes. But did the episode touch me? Yes and no. I like the story but somehow I was not deeply moved by it. But I do understand why many end up tearing for it.

Last edited:

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
Years
I'd love to join! I actually have MLP playing on Netflix as we speak. My nickname, well I like to be called either Dash or Dashie, and obviously my favorite pony of the Mane Six is Rainbow Dash.

On a discussion-related note, I'm considering watching Snowdrop. I cried during My Little Dashie and I have a soft spot in my heart for fictional characters so I'll most likely cry...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
A few of my Skype contacts told me that the Brony community is liking the show for the wrong reasons, and they're saying it's because of the memes like standing Lyra and Trollestia. Is this really true? Have we been liking the show for all the wrong reasons? They also don't like how it's isolating the target demographics (little girls).

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
A few of my Skype contacts told me that the Brony community is liking the show for the wrong reasons, and they're saying it's because of the memes like standing Lyra and Trollestia. Is this really true? Have we been liking the show for all the wrong reasons? They also don't like how it's isolating the target demographics (little girls).

I only got into it due to the art style and the story. Not all bronies are unique to just memes and such, however some do like the memes and just enjoy it. So there are some who like it due to just... memes and such, others have their own reasons. Can't just judge a overall community fanbase like that, without personally questioning yourself.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd love to join! I actually have MLP playing on Netflix as we speak. My nickname, well I like to be called either Dash or Dashie, and obviously my favorite pony of the Mane Six is Rainbow Dash.

On a discussion-related note, I'm considering watching Snowdrop. I cried during My Little Dashie and I have a soft spot in my heart for fictional characters so I'll most likely cry...

Welcome, Dashie! I was expecting your arrival <3

You really shoud watch Snowdrop. It's by far my favorite fanmade episode. I mean, it did made me cry at least, some people do have some "liquid pride" in them. xD

I honestly don't see that as a problem. It's basically their opinion about how people reacted to the show as a whole. Like Yoshi mentioned, I also like the show because of the art style, and how the show is produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back