• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I probably had like champagne since I was 4. The worst was when dad was like "It's Lemoncello! It's nice. It's like lemonade" when I was like 10. >_> That stuff BURNED going down. Ugh.. never again.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Why would your parents lie to get you to drink alcohol? So strang hahaha

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm one of the few people who has actually never had alcohol. It's not that I think it's wrong to have a drink every now and then (so long as you don't get plastered) but, knowing myself, I'd probably be one of those people who takes one drink and winds up on another planet. And with all the driving I have to do, probably not a good idea. XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm one of the few people who has actually never had alcohol. It's not that I think it's wrong to have a drink every now and then (so long as you don't get plastered) but, knowing myself, I'd probably be one of those people who takes one drink and winds up on another planet. And with all the driving I have to do, probably not a good idea. XD

hey welcome to my life minus the driving n___n

edit: lol i love how much more active in this thread i become when alcohol is being discussed

Morkula

Years
hey welcome to my life minus the driving n___n

edit: lol i love how much more active in this thread i become when alcohol is being discussed
Yeah but you go out and get piss-drunk like...on a daily basis. So you don't count.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

I think a good way to edge you into it is if you try a wine tasting class/ course. I did one for my cousin's bachelorette. It's more about the flavour than the alcohol. I hate wine but I enjoyed it- so here's me recommending it to you :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Also idk about anyone else but my first experience with being even tipsy was at home alone with just my boyfriend. That way I could test to see my limits and wouldn't have to worry about driving and such hahah.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When I don't eat first just 1-2 rum & cokes gets me tipsy. But idk how much alcohol is in those because I don't measure it anymore now that I'm used to making them myself, haha. I guess between 1 and 2 shots?

/lightweight

Morkula

Years
Well, my other issue is that I just don't...even really like the smell of alcohol, so I can't imagine how it tastes. And when people say that beer tastes like piss it doesn't really make me inclined to try it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Have fruit punch vodka and orange soda! Doesn't taste like alcohol at all! :3 Rum & Cokes do though. So don't have one of those!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Well, my other issue is that I just don't...even really like the smell of alcohol, so I can't imagine how it tastes. And when people say that beer tastes like piss it doesn't really make me inclined to try it.

I don't either.. Like I said, maybe a wine tasting class you'd find nice. The least it would do is inform you if you dont like it. And you dont have to drink it all- just a few sips from each glass. You wouldnt be offending anyone if you didn't like it that way.

I dont like rum and coke.. too strong for me.

That's why I like Mojitos.. Can't taste any alcohol whatsoever.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
hen again it takes me only like half a bottle to get buzzed.. : |
peroni_badge.jpg

Sorry, but I have to bring it up every time you mention it. But mojitos are very nice indeed. Had my first at the Notting Hill carnival out of a coconut, and would heartily recommend it to everyone of legal drinking age! :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah but you go out and get piss-drunk like...on a daily basis. So you don't count.

oh u <3

Vodka and coke smells like coke! So try that out.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I didn't have peroni this weekend!! I had a bud!

.. >_> Still got me tipsy though.

Mojitos are my fav. I think it's why I like smirnoff ice coolers.. ._. Even though those are supposed to be girly drinks. I don't care! I am a girl! Lol!

Years
When I don't eat first just 1-2 rum & cokes gets me tipsy. But idk how much alcohol is in those because I don't measure it anymore now that I'm used to making them myself, haha. I guess between 1 and 2 shots?

/lightweight

#storyofmylife
In all serious though my first encounter with alcohol was with my cousin (who is a year older than me) and his mates passing around a goon sack in a construction site at 2am I believe.
Boy do I not miss goon.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I learned at school that alcohol lowers your IQ by an average of 90 and that it turns you into a murderous lunatic by drinking it, so I'll be sure to avoid it.That's sarcasm if you can't tell.

Years
I learned at school that alcohol lowers your IQ by an average of 90 and that it turns you into a murderous lunatic by drinking it, so I'll be sure to avoid it.That's sarcasm if you can't tell.

By 90 points? Imagine if that were true. Would there be enough intelligence left for reproduction, would the world be a better place right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back