• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite Pokemon Movie?

Which is your favorite Pokemon Movie?

• Pokemon The First Movie

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Pokemon the Movie 3: The Spell of the Unown

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Pokemon 4ever Celebi The Voice of the Forest

• Pokemon Heroes Latios and Latias

• Pokemon Jirachi: Wish Maker

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Pokemon Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

• Pokemon the Rise of Darkrai

• Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior

• Pokemon Arceus and the Jewel of Life

• Pokemon Zororark Master of Illusions

• Pokemon Black/White: Victini and Reshiram/Zekrom

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pokemon Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
and why? For me, my favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew because it has a lot of depth and is really entertaining. There is an interesting correlation between Ash and Sir Aaron that leads to the point where Ash can use the aura, and i think it would have been interesting to see if he kept that power, but he did not. Also there is a point in the movie where it seems as if everyone dies, and all of the pokemon just sit there crying, and this rivals only the first movie when it comes to sadness. It was great and i really felt involved in the movie. second would have to be Pokemon Heroes and then Arceus and the Jewel of Life and obviously the first one is nostalgaically amazing. what about you?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Pokémon Heroes has always been one of my favourites. I can't even pinpoint why, I just really really like it. But I was amazingly captivated by Lucario & the Mystery of Mew. That was just such a well-done movie in terms of plot, characters, animation, and wow. Just blew me away.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2013
I vote for Deoxys and Lucario.
I really love the wave hero film and it seems that it's the most popular:)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It's a good tie between Pokemon 2000 and The Rise of Darkrai. Pokemon 2000 was spectacular. More particularly, the music was. Lugia's song, the one Melody plays, is very beautiful and I catch myself humming it to this day. That part of the movie where Melody plays it and calms Lugia and the legendary bird has to be my favorite moment in all the Pokemon movies: right next to scene in The First movie where Ash is frozen in stone and the Pokemon's tears revive him.

Pretty much the same reason as to why I loved The Rise of Darkrai, Oracion is one of the most beautiful songs ever used in a Pokemon movie and it's almost brought me to tears before. Along with that , I found the story fascinating. It was a lot darker than I expected it to be and one of the more darker Pokemon movies.And the whole plot is just well written.

Honorable mention for Kyurem vs The Sword of Justice. While I cringed a few time at TPCi's pronunciations of the legendary musketeers , I easily got over it, cause the animation was so beautifully done. And for once the story wasn't focused on Ash and his friends and they were just background characters and also Ash's partners actually did something to help for once.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I absolutely loved Pokemon 2000: The Power of One.

How we get to meet a new ultra-powerful legendary by the name of Lugia - the shrines, a new villain who was persuaded to capture the legendary bird Pokemon by an odd cause - an ancient Mew TCG card (nice job breaking the 4th wall there), and it had a comical sense in the form of a talking Slowking.
"I could use pants." ~ Slowking

Also the latest movie - Kyurem vs the Swords of Justice was different, as the main character wasn't Ash for once, as they shifted that position to Keldeo. Also, Kyurem proved a powerful enemy, as he was a worthy opponent, both strong and menacing at first glance, and we got to see it transform into it's 2 forms in the anime, which was new.

Years
My favourite Pokemon movie has to be Pokemon 2000. I loved everything about it :) Also liked Pokemon: the first movie, it made me tear up just a bit ;)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pokemon 4ever. Why ? Because the story made me cry in the end. I loved seeing Professor Oak as a young kid. It was adorable and that Celebi was very cute. I loved it when all those Metapod all evolved into Buterfree...that was my favorite part. Oh, yes when Celebi was caught in the Dark Ball and then later you know... died I cried like a baby. It's an amazing movie, the first one I ever watched of Pokemon and I love it so much.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm still a fan of the 14th movie "Pokemon Black/White: Victini and Reshiram/Zekrom", not just for the story line, but mainly for the Pokemon, and because my favorite Legendary Pokemon appeared (Reshiram). I still watch it once every two weeks.

Guest123_x1

Although, I know, the third movie contains my favorite character ever... the first movie is really my favorite. It had quite a story, and I remember all the hype surrounding its US theatrical release (I went to see Toy Story 2, which came out a couple of weeks later, and thought the long lines at the cinema were for the Pokémon movie.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
My favorite has been and pretty much always will be Pokemon the Movie 2000, as far as Pokemon 3 the Movie it is a very close second and its due to the movies not centering on Ash and no one else which the other seem to do and to their detriment.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
My favorite is Pokemon 2000: The Power of One.
Why? Although other Pokemon Movies were great, especially the first movie and the Lucario movie, there's just something that gives it a slight advantage than the others. Well, maybe the slight advantage is because my favorite legendary is Lugia. haha

Years
Hands down, Pokemon 2000 was my favorite of the movies. Everything from the music, the plot partially centering around Lugia, and just the story in general kept me watching it over and over, until the point that my VHS copy of it wouldn't play any more. Even to this day, any time I see it being played on TV or something, I make sure to set some time aside to watch it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
Hi!

I vote for Pokémon first movie, first pokemon movie i saw (it was the only one released at that time!)
I still remember everthing and i saw it recently for about 4 months ago

Cheers
Alu

Years
Both the first film and the second film were spectacular and then it sort of dramatically falls off from there onward. Personally 2000 is just better than the first film, Mewtwo is ridiculously cool but the story just wasn't as good. The collector was also a brilliant character.

I can't lie I've only seen them up to Jirachi Wish Maker, but based on the quality of 4th, 5th and 6th films I really doubt it ever got back to the heights of the first two films.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
The third movie.. With Entei. I remember I loved looking at Molly's dream world.. The crystaline and the colors.
The entire plot was just sort of eerie while still maintaining a child-friendly demeanor.

Back