• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which famous people have you met, and which would you like to meet the most?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I met Betty White
A couple Pro Wrestlers (Lita, Ron Simmons)
A few local radio DJ's

I want to meet: Youtube Streamer Hampton Brandon, although he would intimidate me

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I met Karl Urban at a convention. More local, but I've met Dr Chris from Bondi Vet a couple of times.
Who I'd like to meet? Tough question, but Chris Pratt, Misha Collins and Orlando Bloom.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i've met various authors if that counts, like ellen hopkins, charles benoit, and suzanne young.

if youtubers count, i'd want to meet jacksepticeye, dan and phil, pewdiepie, shane dawson, drew monson, and idubbbz as well as markiplier and crankgameplays! lots of people o-o

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
i need 2 meet lil uzi

Last edited:
Years
Back when "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" was a thing, I actually met her whole family back when they were traveling to Sea World a good few years back. It was... interesting, to say the least.

pkmin3033

I'd like to meet Sir David Attenborough, and Sir Patrick Stewart. I don't think much of celebrities generally, but they're two men I respect and would love the opportunity to meet.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I've seen the Dutch voice actress of Ash Ketchum at a convention. That was a beautiful experience.

My dream would be to meet James Hetfield, and after my most recent dream about Metallica, I feel like it's something I 'should' do.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
i've met various authors if that counts, like ellen hopkins, charles benoit, and suzanne young.

if youtubers count, i'd want to meet jacksepticeye, dan and phil, pewdiepie, shane dawson, drew monson, and idubbbz as well as markiplier and crankgameplays! lots of people o-o

Idubbbz is one of the people I want to meet most. He seems like a really cool guy outside of his videos

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
My dream would be to meet James Hetfield, and after my most recent dream about Metallica, I feel like it's something I 'should' do.

I didnt add this to my post, but James Hetfield was the first person to come to mind when I think of a celebrity I want to me (I thought Ted Cruz was more interesting to mention in a post).

In addition to being... well... James Hetfield of freaking Metallica, he is just a cool guy. He doesnt seem to have any arrogant or narcissistic attitudes.

DeusPro

Banned
Years
I've mostly met sports players, haha. Kawhi Leonard, Stark Sands, and Clayton Kershaw.

Tbh I really don't know.. Maybe Lin Manuel Miranda?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Only ever seen Miss Delaware when she was Miss America randomly when I was on vacation somewhere.

I don't care to meet anyone famous, though.

Years
I've met Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood (from Whose Line?) and John Williamson (Aussie country singer). I didn't get to talk much to any of them obviously, but they seem like nice people. I've met a bunch of performers from a circus and some well-known dancers/coaches too but I wouldn't call them even close to celebrities lmao.

I'm really not desperate to meet anyone famous to be honest. Someone like Michio Kaku or Phil Plait would be cool to meet though I guess.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I didn't meet and I don't really feel the need to meet anyone in particular, but If I had to choose it would be football players from my favorite team.

Years
I don't know if this really counts as a "meet" but I did encounter Russell Crowe years ago at a seafood restaurant, where he was actually sitting at a table that was close to mine. I didn't even know it was him until the person accompanying me told me after we left.

Last edited:
Years
I haven't met anyone famous but i would like to meet the lead of Eisbrecher (forgot his name lol) since they're my fave band.

Years
I didn't meet and I don't really feel the need to meet anyone in particular, but If I had to choose it would be football players from my favorite team.

Oh yeah, this reminded me. I met players from my states rugby team at a thing my sister was invited to that I somehow ended up at.
I'd forgotten that was a thing :')

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Not sure I've met any famous people. I'd like to meet the Swedish king.

9.jpg

Back