• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

respirrave

Bidoof Booty
Years
Hi, Sllew. Aside from the frequent (and in poor taste) usage of the word "rape," I've enjoyed your hack. I've just busted out of prison and I'm sort of clueless as to what comes next. I went back to all of the cut spots prior to Brox City, but I'm really not finding anything to do. Can someone give me a hint as to where to go?

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
Ips folder? Sorry, but I'm kinda newer to the rom hacking, but what do you need to have to open an ips file? curious. Also, what emulator should I use? I have a mac.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2015
Erm, I had just beaten the strongest trainer in frosty cave and for somereason, I skipped throught whatever he had said. So where am i suppose to meet his sister at o.o. I could have swore he mention about lagras city..

I stopped playing this hack but if i remember correctly shes gonna be in a house , south of smalas town. From there go to the right and cut your way open to the house.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Ok so i have this really weird problem at the 3rd gym, everytime Arbok attacks me with glare (i get paralyzed ofc.) but it ALWAYS says you are paralyzed you can't move, after you finally manage to kill arbok you get to qwilfish and he uses water pulse, with water pulse i get confused every time! and i always hit myself :\

[EDIT: FIXED]

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Ok so i have this really weird problem at the 3rd gym, everytime Arbok attacks me with glare (i get paralyzed ofc.) but it ALWAYS says you are paralyzed you can't move, after you finally manage to kill arbok you get to qwilfish and he uses water pulse, with water pulse i get confused every time! and i always hit myself :\

First, you don´t kill Pokemon :)
Second, I´m not sure if I understood right: So you can´t beat the 3rd Gym leader since you always get paralyzed and/or confused by Glare and Confusion by Water Pulse? Try to use ground Pokemon and attacks as dig, he should really not be that of a problem, that started for me at 4th.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Alrighty since you dont understand me i'll upload a vid of it :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Hello Sllew,

I have a problem with your amazing rom hack. I wanted to get all the Eeveelutions (eevee evolutions), but I forgot it was a rom hack. So, how do I get leafeon and espeon and umbreon and stuff?
Please message me on facebook page "Majestic Mew", but if you don't want to reply to there, I understand.
~Link

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Hi there, I have finished playing the game, but because I cannot save in-game, i cant move on after defeating the elite 4. I have always used the save/load button on the sides. Every time i try to save the normal (in game) method, it tells me save error and to change the backup file. How do I do this? Can someone teach me how to save in game so i can continue playing?

Years
Hello Sllew,

I have a problem with your amazing rom hack. I wanted to get all the Eeveelutions (eevee evolutions), but I forgot it was a rom hack. So, how do I get leafeon and espeon and umbreon and stuff?
Please message me on facebook page "Majestic Mew", but if you don't want to reply to there, I understand.
~Link
This hack only has 5 Eevee evolutions. If you want Leafeon and Glaceon then play other hack

Hi there, I have finished playing the game, but because I cannot save in-game, i cant move on after defeating the elite 4. I have always used the save/load button on the sides. Every time i try to save the normal (in game) method, it tells me save error and to change the backup file. How do I do this? Can someone teach me how to save in game so i can continue playing?
Check your emulator's settings (Save type) as Flask 128 Kbytes and restart your emulator

Where can I find a moon stone?
I am sure Moon stone is inside that large mansion on the Island. (Forgot its name though)

would you mind posting a list of the pokemon locations?
There is no official guide available for Fuligin

Last edited:
Back