• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm ashamed of showing my art to anyone. Maybe i'll try and when i feel confident enough i'll post.
@Slender : What is it this time?
Edit: Are you a fan of Linkin Park Arrow-chan?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
@Arrow
None of them.
Okay, picture is as finished as it's going to get (unless I bother with shading). I'll upload it now. T:

Edit:
Sorry...It's kind of big... >_>

Spoiler:

Oops, forgot to fix the feet/claws. T: Ah, whatever. I know the claws are too long, but I think it looks better that way heh.

ohh!!you did well i like the details !!fix the feet and it will be awesome one!!;D also, do you draw online? some people use DevientArt for that!

JNath:it's okay ^^...you write? what kind of stories you like to write?

Edit

YUP,JNATH...i LOVE linkin park and listen to all of their songs!! <3 my favorite is Mike Shinoda :3

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just fixed them. Thanks (:

Have to get off here now for a while. I'll be back later.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Slender: You really did well again. Congrats, you should open a gallery here.
@Arrow: I most likely write sci-fi and things like DBZ, Naruto and you?
Edit: Linkin Park's the best. Chester Bennington is actually my favourite and goodbye Slendy.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Yup,i do write sci-fic too and also mystery and horror and fantasy stories and social school life ones too...i love writing i even sometimes write poems! only when i'm on the mood to that!!

Linkin park Castle of glass song everytime i listen to it it keeps sticking in my mind i love it along witht he Catalyst,Waiting for the end,easier to run,robot boy,hardly breathe and all the songs but my favorite of all favorites are In the end and not alone! <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't know if I like Linkin Park's new stuff. Their older stuff was better. Same with Green Day and a whole hell of a number of bands, to be honest.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Linkin park's new album true wasn't better than the old ones as we expected but i really liked Castle of glass..it is very good song!

lately though i've been more concerned with K-pop and Hatsuni Miku songs

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yup i prefer Shadow of the Day, Valentine's Day, the little things give you away, in pieces and more. I know some lyrics too.
And Castle of Glass can be really catchy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw, thanks TF and Nathan. (: I think I will. Though I can't work on anything at the moment, considering I'm using the laptop.

I don't know many Linkin Park songs. I think I remember liking One Step Closer, though. x;

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
ohhh of course those too!! and Leave out all the rest..i love the MV <3

it has been a really long while since i talked about Lp with anyone! ^^;

Welcome back,Slendy-chan! :3

Bloodex: you should then!

three doors down..when you're young song! <333 T-T i like it a lot!

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Slender: No need to thank us. Your art is naturally great.
@Dipu: You should really listen Living Things, their last album. I remember listening to Kryptonite from 3 doors down a long time ago.
@Arrow: I don't have many friends who like Linkin Park. So it's great to find one here.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I've been teaching myself to play Kryptonite on guitar =D Now if only I could sing while playing. :c

And I'll give them a listen next time I'm on Spotify or Youtube, no worries!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
ohhh,pleasure is mine!,Nath-kun! :3

i have been listening to Lp since about 10 years now and i never got bored of them of course i listen to forte-Minor but i don't like dead by sunrise songs sadly! >.<

Mike Shinoda's sad voice is very nice Chester's Voice is a gift they both make good Vocal team!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The guitar version of Kryptonite seems a little hard. Good luck though.
I am listening to LP since i was 9. I don't listen to forte-minor though, maybe i'll try. Did you listen Numb-Encore?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've only listened to a few linkin park songs, honestly. T: One of them has been ruined for me, though.

Sorry about being inactive. I'm being distracted (again) and it's taking me forever to type this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back