• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Another great work from FG there ;)

Love it! FG's avatars do rule afterall! But if i may ask, wasn't that Kirlia Avatar made just for Castrainer to use? FG did say it was only for the requesters use. *Peers at Amphros23* 10/10
I asked castrainer and said i could use it!..and good avatar 7/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
(Eh, well in that case sorry Amphros23 ^^; I should know better then to think a PC member would steal) (Aww thanks Jordan! *huggles* Same here, that scene was just plain awesome, and my waterworks started at that point too ;) I don't think i've ever cried so much at a Movie! lol)

On topic:

Again, wonderful avatar! 10/10

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I bit confuzzling... Is she criying? Anyway, 10/10 for confuzzling me and cuz its a girl XD

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
That robot again? I still think that the upper part is a dolphin XD
9/10
BTW Is that a pic ya found in da net, or a photo of yar toy?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Porygon said:
Toy? TOY!?!?!?!!?!? Gah! you could fit someone's head under that claw! Grrr?

Lol.
You'rs is cute, though. Draw it yourself? 9/10

Thats a claw? I tought it was a Dolphin :P
No, Moonlight drew it, and I used ^^
9/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Oooo a avvie from Moonlight! =D

I guess you really do have a fetish for Girl avatars Cast XD *Pokes him*
The expressions kinda wierd but its good art. 8/10

Porygon

Banned
Years
I would personally rather have a girl avatar than a guy avatar; I mean, unless it's a pic of me, or something funny like Bush being stupid, it would just seem? gay to me if I had a guy avatar.

Don't know who that is, or whatever, but? ummm? How do I rate that now?

You must like him or something XD the text is? emotional, or something, 8/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Correct there Porygon ;)

Well, i mean i'm a Girl so i feel fine with having a Boy avatar, but i would be with having a Girl av also, i mean i have had avatars of Misty before. Loads of Guys have Anime pics of Boys like for instance Ash, so i only half understand what you mean ^^;

*Gasps* You don't know who it is in my Avatar? I'm shocked! Its the Boy who plays Harry Potter in the movies, his names Daniel Radcliffe, and yes i like him *fan girl squeal* ;D

For your av -

I'm guessing its a metal Robot? I've seen ones like that on TV. Its okay i guess, just not my taste. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back