• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Wish (Demo Out Now!)

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
Important Update:
Pokemon Wish will now run off the CFRU engine, and the development team has expanded!
The links to the original downloads have been removed because the old beta no longer accurately reflects the project and its scope.
With more options, more technical know-how, and with professional artists helping, Pokemon Wish will be one of the most ambitious projects yet!
Stay tuned for more updates!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Important Update:
Pokemon Wish will now run off the CFRU engine, and the development team has expanded!
The links to the original downloads have been removed because the old beta no longer accurately reflects the project and its scope.
With more options, more technical know-how, and with professional artists helping, Pokemon Wish will be one of the most ambitious projects yet!
Stay tuned for more updates!

Looking forward to it

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2021
Hi! Sorry, I am from Peru, so i dont speak english very well. I am a fan of your work, pokemon wish. I tested the beta 1.1 version, and i love it. Thank u for your work. Good news for me! Your are the best! I will keep waiting for some news.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen May 30, 2023
2021-11-19_05-02-15.mp4

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
Just to provide an update on the life of this project:

Wish is still in development, with many guides and documents being produced to pair alongside it. The content of Wish up to the second gym as intended for the demo is already complete, however art and music assets are not yet up to par- hence no release. As such the release date is in the hands of others on the dev team rather than myself. I have decided to continue writing, mapping and event scripting past the original demo plans meaning subsequent releases will come much faster in the future.

I sincerely apologize for the wait. Recruitment posts have been made in my discord, PC's discord, and this thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=470963

If you would like to help speed things along, feel free to dm me and apply!

Main post has also been updated!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
Just saw your work in a new youtube video by Sacred and I have to say MAGNIFICENT JOB!!

I've been working on my own project for a couple years now so I know the struggle,
but this is truly the coolest thing I've seen in quite some time, if not ever.

Haven't been this excited for a new entry since Opal!

I love the writing, love the heavy story focus,
sometimes it can be a slog when not done well but with the great writing in your story I have nothing but positives to say so far.

Good luck to you and anyone and everyone else on the project.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2023
The demo looks really fun, but it keeps crashing when I leave the woods to go to gira town after getting buneary.

Back