• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] {:: ƒ i r e ::}

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
~~ Updating first post is too much work so I will just post new stuff as I go ~~​

8iN9omk.png

It's a new place in town - small, quiet, unassuming - but there's just something about it that draws you in... Perhaps it's the quaint appearance, or the way sunlight seems to trickle in through the windows, or the sweet, subtle hint of jasmine in the air, but you soon find yourself settled inside.​
Welcome.
This is {:: ƒire ::}
Fd7HGsF.png

Please look at the second post for my gallery!
Spoiler: Graphics

FlamerZekrom.png

Cannibalistic.png

Vigoroth.png

CDB2-1.png

Spoiler: Drawings

t3zxA.png
type.png

Spoiler: PixelArt

dxcalQj.gif
UMOL74r.png
0CCof3n.png
yl67KXi.png

jH8pHEj.png

1. If you want something, just ask for it! No forms or keywords or anything like that -- BUT the more specific you are, the more likely you will receive exactly what you want.
1a. You can use this form if you'd like:
  • I want: (drawing, tag, avatar, etc)
  • Size/dimensions:
  • Color scheme:
  • Render/image:
  • Anything extra:
2. I claim no credit for any of the artworks used in my tags unless otherwise specified!
2a. I've compiled a list of credit for anything I might have used here!
2b. Please credit me if I'm the one who drew/pixel-arted/verbed your request! Thank you :)
zsqpkrO.png

If you would like to spread the word or just offer some support, feel free to include something in your signature! So far there's only this icon haha but I will make more in the future :)
Spoiler: Goodies
Adugt2I.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367022][img]http://i.imgur.com/Adugt2I.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

Last edited:
Years
I'm not too sure about double-posting rules, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I would like to reserve this post for any future updates to this thread / for gallery updates that won't fit in the first post ^_^

Edit: Also just a quick question to anyone who is familiar with css here: how do I edit the background color of the spoilers? Or is that just not editable?

You're not supposed to double post, but I'll reserve judgement for this to a mod. (I think it's probably fine for a setup, but ya know)

I mean, you'll still have a border but CSS still works inside of it.

[spoiler][cd="background:#000000; color:#ffffff;"]hey[/cd][/spoiler]
Spoiler:

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
nina;;
The border's a little off putting haha I think I might just replace the spoilers with a scrollbox or something, but thank you!

pebbles;;
haha yeah my previous shop from like 5 years ago was called fire in a hole so I thought I might as well keep the namesake :p All the example graphics are pretty old but I hope to get back into making them haha

Last edited:

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I made a bunch of graphics / pixel art and would like some feedback ^_^ I also spruced up the second post!

PixelArt:

n0oOMSy.png
crV5YkW.gif
E6hLJJz.png

6veoHcO.png

qUhdnJh.png
hO2Kqw4.png
AoOxggW.png

8rNeN5i.png

Graphics (all for my signature :p):
q30a64f.png

Ft59HAG.png

38Hk0m1.png

zzA9F2w.png

sy1cq9s.png

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
These are great! Anyway, I was wondering if you could make a signature for me?
Message me if you can.

Here ya go :> Let me know if you want anything changed!
eizWzoR.png

Flygon;;
That art style is very different from my regular style & also not something I normally draw haha I'm definitely willing to try, but no guarantees on the quality :p Do you want me to imitate the style of the pictures you linked or just do it in my regular style?

Flygon330

Banned
Years
I love it! It's perfect! Don't be too hard on yourself, your art is amazing. :)

Edit: Will this be posted on your deviantart?

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I love it! It's perfect! Don't be too hard on yourself, your art is amazing. :)

Edit: Will this be posted on your deviantart?

Glad you like it haha
And nah, I basically inactive on dA :p

This is great, thank you! It look's better than I imagined it would. :D

Edit: I can't seem to add it into my signature. Can someone help me?

Just copy&paste the following code into your signature :>
Code:
[PLAIN][img]http://i.imgur.com/eizWzoR.png[/img][/PLAIN]

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Could you draw me Miltank? I <3 Miltank. Around 120 x 120px if possible. Any reference is cool I love Miltank in all forms.

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Could you draw me Miltank? I <3 Miltank. Around 120 x 120px if possible. Any reference is cool I love Miltank in all forms.

Of course! :> Do you want it as an avatar or do you want all of Miltank in 120x120?

Etherion

Size/dimensions: Avatar-size (Square)
Color scheme: Designer's choice
Render/image:
11498-105229930.png

Anything extra: I really love your art <3

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I want: pixel art
Size/dimensions: Avatar-size (Square)
Color scheme: Designer's choice
Render/image:
11498-105229930.png

Anything extra: I really love your art <3

Thanks! :> I liked Escaped for the first like 6 episodes but the ending & reveal was just like cmooon rly

That was quick! Thank you, she's gorgeous :D

Glad you like it ^_^

-------------------------------------------Update------------------------------------------
Here's my pixel art rendition of a Frogadier TCG card (8 colors):

fTFPUMz.png

Back