• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Safest way to send a card for Ebay?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
If the card is only $5, I don't want to pay $10 to go through register mail. I just want to pay like $1.50 as a regular letter. What is the best way to insure that the card delivers safely?

How to prevent the buyer from BS'ing that they didn't get the card. I hope it won't happen, but what can u do if a buyer pulls a massive dick move on u and lie to ebay that they didn't receive it?

Years
If the card is only $5, I don't want to pay $10 to go through register mail. I just want to pay like $1.50 as a regular letter. What is the best way to insure that the card delivers safely?

How to prevent the buyer from BS'ing that they didn't get the card. I hope it won't happen, but what can u do if a buyer pulls a massive dick move on u and lie to ebay that they didn't receive it?

Use a toploader sealed shut, then put that between two thin cardboard pieces, then put that in a letter envelope. Then send to your buyer. That's how most of the cards I've bought from people have shipped to me.

And there's really no way to effectively prevent that possibility, aside from checking out the buyer and seeing if they have a history of returns.

rawren94

A Wild Rawren Appears!
Years
It all depends on where you are sending it, but if you use paypal to create the shipping label for just one card it shouldn't be more than $2.59USD for a First Class (2 -5 days) "Package/Thick Envelope" under 5oz to ship it. That's from US to US though. Paypal removed the button to ship things off their website, but you can still access it by using their outside link. Just search "paypal ship now" in google and you should find it. That's how I send my cards. Comes with tracking and they can't say they didn't get it

Back