• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The egl

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
anyone who wants to help us with an online pokemon battling group please post here. Any members of the egl already please email me your pokemon and movesets

my email is [email protected]

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hey! welcome to the new PC...as alwaysI'm the poison-type EgL.

I do have one problem...the forums you set up for the EgL are ezboard forums, and I can never seem to join an ezboard forum (my global account is glitched and I can't make another one with my email adress)

Timbjerr

Years
I triede using a local account, but it won't let me register with my current email adress...I will make an alternate one tonight...can you post a link to your site here so I don't have to dig through the old database?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
sure no problem.
btw do you have msn,yahoo. If so what is your name.

Kairi EDIT

No advertising forums here please...

Timbjerr

Years
I got a new email adress^^
If you're talking about Instant messager, I only have YIM and AIM...

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
thats what i was refering to. If you are on any other pokemon forums try to get people to join the egl. We need as many members as possible because only me, you gold raikou and darktrainer silen want to do it.

Timbjerr

Years
you can advertise in your sig here...at least I will do that ^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
We need a website i have one with oddworldz but i need some help to make it. If any egl member is good at this kind of stuff email me and ill give you the password so you can upload files

Timbjerr

Years
Personally, I'm not good at web building, but I can see if either Gold Raikou or Silen are...

Timbjerr

Years
Jason said:
what is EGL?
sorry I dont know what does it means

EgL is a clan of online netbattle users who act like gym leaders
We have four members so far...we aim to have anywhere from 8-12 members.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
i've tried posting at the netbattle forum but no one wants to join. If the egl doesn't get going soon i think we should just cancel it

Timbjerr

Years
Jason said:
I will join but won't install NB until Advance is out.... Dragon types for me...
cool, can we get you to advertise for us too?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
Two problems with your request Jason. First of all netbattle advance will not be out for quite a while and second we are not having a dragon type gym leader so you will have to pick a different type if you want to join. Sorry if you have anything else you want to ask me email me at
[email protected]

Years
Michigan Man said:
We need a website i have one with oddworldz but i need some help to make it. If any egl member is good at this kind of stuff email me and ill give you the password so you can upload files
I'm good with HTML and stuff, so i'm your man!!

Just PM me.

I'll tell you my movesets, too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
we already have a site visit my ezboard to get the link.Silen made it. She did a really good job.

We also need a server to do the egl on so if anyone knows anygood servers let me know

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2004
Just to let all egl members know i have a new idea. I think we should each have two gym's so it will make it harder for challengers. All EgL members let em know what u think. If thats ok with you all i also choose flying.

Timbjerr

Years
hmm...If we get to have two gyms, I want to claim Bug too

Back