• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Your Most Recent Shiny in Pokémon Go?

Years
I caught a Shiny Piplup last night!!
IfpH4LJ.jpg

what about y'all?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Shiny Shinx from research breakthrough! I've raided it a bunch (free passes mind), with no Shiny, so I'm quite happy to finally have it in GO. Shinx is cool. :>

Sirfetch’d

Very jealous of the Shinx! It's been a hunt of mine in the game for a while. I have two more chances myself to get one with a research breakthrough and sinnoh research so fingers crossed!!

As for my most recent shiny, it's Carvanha. And before that, Snubbull. Both of those were boosted encounters, however. My last random shiny was a Yanma!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
LMFAO! Okay so I couldn't remember what my last shiny was that I caught so I opened up Go and my eggs started hatching and the first one that hatches is a Shiny Feebas. But before that was shiny Sharpedo.

Though I'm sure I'll get a handful of shiny Seedots today.

Years
16 Seedot from community day today! Only did it for around 2.5hrs of the total 5, forgot about the incense for 30 minutes haha. Good haul for a short time. Though I...forgot to evolve it on time and missed the move window by 15 minutes lol

Sirfetch’d

I got 19! Was definitely my best community day haul yet haha. Too bad I don't think the shiny in this line is very good at all. Not to mention these shinies are already incredibly easy to get in ultra wormholes s:

I still had fun though and racked up a lot of exp during the event!

Sirfetch’d

ughhh jealous I want Venonat so bad!! My most recent shinies are 3 Bronzor from spotlight hour!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
I got so... so many shinies during the GO Fest. I think the last one I got was a mawile.

xMamasaurus

xMamasaurus
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 6, 2021
i have 90; not including the magikarps that i deleted because i had 20... i've only been playing for 2 months.. my record is 12 in 1 day.

Back