• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
@gimmepie: Take your time lol.

@heretostay: Everyone just gives the stuff to him. Usually they'll buy it and give it to him so it's technically okay, except in Tobias' case where he steals it because he doesn't want to buy it himself.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
@Sapphire: Your character is a Leafeon, right? You could interact with some of the other Eeveelutions, like Blue or Mikey.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
My character is hanging out around the dojo, so if anyone wants to interact with a sparring match or something, feel free to let me know.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Lol, I'm actually soon to send Alaric to the dojo so that he can engage in an intense RIKA90X session (if you understood that P90X reference, then I'll love you forever) :P So if anyone wants to watch Alric being destroyed by Rika's training, then you know where to stop by ;] Although I have yet to reply to mR xD

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
@gimmiepie I'm okay with that. You'd have to have Hiro approach my character since Kai's not really the social type. If you want to bunny in a post, you can have him train on his own somewhere in the dojo, rather than partake in Rika's regiment.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The first posts will be updated tomorrow to make it easier to check who is who ><.

Putting it off as it'll take me ages.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@Herostay: Tristan would love to go with you. Though the mightiest of all Snorlaxes might be taught a lesson in humility by Tristan.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
And now I'm gonna make Alaric suffer in Rika's Dojo like there won't be a tomorrow, feel free to come in and slap him if you want to -especially you, Blue, lol-. Also, no, I don't plan him to earn that Joy Seed xD At least, not without being used to wipe the floor a dozen time first :3

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Quick Question:

When learning a new move, should it replace an old move or will it add to our original 4?

I'm assume it's the prior, but it's always good to ask.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I got that heart of the cards joke (yugioh and/or abridged)

PCP627.png

<<Djinn The Rufflet>>

[h1][/h1]
1. Aerial Ace
2. Rock Tomb
3. Whirlwind (to distract/push enemies)
4. Rock Slide

IC character building stuff:
Djinn is 18 everyone. Djinn has always had the luxury of a family, with his mother being an ordinary house wife who would go into the forest to pick berries whilst is father on the other hand is a macho man who is an Ex-Bounty Hunter who now builds boats for non-flying/water types. Djinn is very calm in every situation and has good instinct as to who to trust and who is an enemy, he is a very light sleeper because he is a bird (hereditary).
Sprite:
627.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Quick Question:

When learning a new move, should it replace an old move or will it add to our original 4?

I'm assume it's the prior, but it's always good to ask.

It will replace a move! :D

(lmao, yep Yugioh.)

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
<<Troock the Treecko>>

1. Pound
2. Quick Attack
3. Absorb
4. Energy Ball

Here comes the generic heroic type! Troock is a really brave Treecko and he wants to bring peace to this world. Troock is very young and he is already an orphan. This can make him act distant to people, but also close to certain other people. Troock is really hard to understand. He wants to become stronger so he can prove himself by helping other people and regain his reason to live. Troock is not very strong, but really strong for his age and he grows extremely fast in both battling skills and wisdom. Troock can be too reckless for his own good sometimes trying to help and others.

This is my first RP and it's going to be awesome! I think Troock can have some cool relationships with some of the other characters (most of them being rivalry). Troock and Hiro would probably be fitting rivals. Kokio will probably be a character Troock secretly looks up to, but he will be distant to Kokio. Troock will be trying to surpass Kokio in every way while pretending he doesn't care about him.

Is this ok? I am going to start writing my first post now or soon (it's 1:25 AM here). Troock is probably going to be in the dojo.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hiro is Tobias' rival! xD I actually think that'd be interesting though, maybe he and Tobias could be friends through a mutual hatred of the same person.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
That would definitely be interesting. Unfortunately i have to read all the IC posts before I can post myself. It already took me an hour or more to read this thread. :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright guys...I've been thinking, and I decided the most dysfunctional rescue team would contain the following: Tobias, Hiro, Konzu, Alaric, Seraph, and Doc Miltank the Genetic Wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back