• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P o k e m o n : A Journey Beyond TIME & SPACE // T // OOC + SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Mmm... I've been thinking about it... I will open ONE more spot. Not more, and whoever wants it shall sign-up for it. That's everything. Have a nice a day.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
This is a monumental occasion, my first RP ever! ;-)

Also, HOLY BURRITOS! XD

Name: Archie "Arc" Wynter

Appearance: Arc has midnight black hair, which is quite short, and has white, slightly tanned skin. His black eyes are covered over a pair of rectangular glasses. He usually wears a lime green and black striped long sleeved coat, and wears granite coloured jeans. As well as this, he also wears a black touch screen wristwatch, which is a new version of the Pokénav.

He wears grey school shoes with Velcro and carries around a green and white shoulder bag, with a emblem of his school, Slateport Manor High, pasted on it. Adding to this, he also wears lime green and grey stripy socks and likes to carry a pen with him all the time. The pen has a built in screen and works as a USB flash drive for his Pokénav. He is 5" 8" and is not overweight nor underweight.

Personality: Arc's personality is friendly, yet rather nerdy. He has a unhealthy obsession with computers, and spends most of his spare time playing on his Pokénav. While he is quite relaxed, he can become scared of a few things, such as the darkness. His fear of darkness comes from a lesson he had when he was 6 at his old school in Petalburg. He was in a lesson on the history of the sinnoh region, and one of the kids came up to him and stole his glasses. The bully then covered the glasses in black paper and forcefully put them back onto Arc. This is the reason he is so scared of the darkness now, as it makes him remember that bad experience. He also has issues eating food as well, mainly as he lacks any appetite. However, this lack of hunger may just help him out, as he knows to think with his mind and not his stomach.

He is quite friendly towards Pokemon, and will try to befriend even ferocious Pokemon such as powerful dragon types. He likes to talk to people about technological things, and likes to tell people random facts from out of nowhere. Sometimes, he gets a few bizarre looks when he talks to his pokemon like actual people - his bond between him and other Pokemon is closer than actual human beings.

Backstory: Arc was born in Petalburg City. He was born blind, and wore glasses from his birth.

In his years before going to college, he was interested in computing, and always played on his dad's computer, sometimes even interrupting his dad's work. When he went to school, he was picked on my some of the meaner kids, so he struggled to get his schoolwork done.

When he was 8 years of age, he got his first Pokénav to play games on. This was a present from the president of Devon Corporation, for his fathers outstanding work there, and he gave it to him after seeing his young child's drawings of new Pokénav designs. These drawings were based on glass and the designs of them resembled the formations and patterns on Kyrogue and Groundon's body. Too add to this, these designs were so highly praised that they eventually got produced and became some of the best selling Pokénav products in the history of Devon corp. A year after this, Arc's father, Robert, got a new job working at the harbour in Slateport, forcing his family to move there. The reason was that Devon corp. was attacked by a legendary Pokemon that resembled a Jet. Fortunately, Devon managed to recover from this, although they had to lay off some jobs, including Robert's one.

When the world fell into ruin thanks to the rampaging legendary Pokemon, he was frightened to see his father's demise after being attacked by Kyrouge. This traumatizing experience make him worried and overcautious for a few weeks after his relatives death. Money issues, thanks to his mother, Ellisa, finding it impossible to find a job. Luckily, he and his mother were contacted by Professor Birch, as he was a friend of Arc's father, to get a starter Pokemon to help Arc's family recover from a loss. Even then; thanks to the apocalyptic ruin that Hoenn was in; he could only get one choice of Pokemon, a Trapinch, a Pokemon which resembles a antlion larvae. In a fortunate turn of this coincidence, the Trapinch line of Pokemon were one of Arc's favourites, so he was more than happy to accept the orange critter as his partner and guardian.

Starter Pokémon: Trapinch

EDIT: I find it rather daunting to write stories from the oppisite gender that I have. Apologies, but I can't really choose a different gender. :(

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
This is a monumental occasion, my first RP ever! ;-)

Also, HOLY BURRITOS! XD

Name: Archie "Arc" Wynter

Appearance: Arc has midnight black hair, which is quite short, and has white, slightly tanned skin. His black eyes are coverd over a pair of rectangular glasses. He usually wears a lime green and black striped long sleeved coat, and wears granite coloured jeans. He wears grey school shoes, and carries around a green and white shoulderbag, with a emblem of his old school, Slateport Manor High, pasted on it. He is 5" 8" and is not overweight or underweight.

Personality: Arc's personality is friendly, yet rather nerdy. He has a unhealthy obsession with computers, and spends most of his spare time playing on his Pokénav. While he is quite relaxed, he can become scared of a few things, such as the darkness, and he also has issues eating food as well, mainly as he lacks any appetite.

Backstory: Arc was born in Petalburg City, and eventually moved to Slateport when he was 9 years of age, as his father, Robert, got a new job there working at the harbour. When the world fell into ruin thanks to the rampaging legendary Pokemon, he was frightened to see his father's demise after being attacked by Kyrouge. He now lives in the ruins of Slateport with his mother, Elilsia, hoping that one day, the world will return to it's normal state.

Starter Pokémon: Trapinch

I love your enthusiasm! :D
The concept for your character is pretty great, too!
There are just two things, length, the SU is a little bit tiny :P and the other one being that there are just too many male characters already xD
So, yeah, if you extend your SU to that length of the SUs of the accepted characters you'll be good to go. I'd also advise you to Sign-Up for a female character, even though the latter is not really necessary :)

Either way, it's a nice first attempt for a SU ;)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Vato....THIS SPOT SHALL BE MINE! I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR IT!!!

Name: Alik Rizz

Appearance: Alik is roughly 5'7, weighs about 120 pounds, and has long, neon yellow hair that is strangely bright and spikes up naturally. His eyes are deep green and they look very strange with his neon yellow hair. His eyes are also strangely yellow, much like a lemon. His face is mature looking and he appears to be at least 17. He has a hooked nose. He usually wears a bright yellow, long sleeved shirt with a large A imprinted on the front of it. Rizz keeps its sleeves rolled up. He also wears dark blue jeans and a necklace depicting a mountain. He has a scar across his face that will be explained in the backstory. Alik is generally muscular, but he isn't massive. Although he isn't ugly, he isn't very handsome. He has a small bit of stubble where a beard is starting to grow, and he has a little bit of a moustache as well. This makes him, again, look older than he really is.

Personality: Alik is a pretty nice guy. He's very bold when talking to people. He doesn't flat out insult people, but he definitely doesn't let them say whatever they want without surpressing them. Alik is a bit of a flirt when he's talking to girls and he's actually GOOD at it. His not ugliness helps with that a lot as well. He is generally nice to guys as well. He is really quiet around people he doesn't know, but he's loud and witty around his known group of friends. The youth tends to freak out when the situation doesn't look very good, but he is fearless otherwise. He's always the first into a fight and the last to back out.

He's pretty level headed, but sometimes his ego will get the best of him. He's a very, very good liar. Alik has lied many times in the past over things that could get anybody in trouble. He isn't really a delinquet, but he has pulled a couple mischevious pranks in the past. They weren't anything like whoopee cushions. They were almost dangerous. After he did them, however, he never pulled a prank again. The most noticable factor of Alik is the atmosphere around him. His friendliness is almost palpable, electric. He has a strong fear of wide open spaces and a lesser one of water type

Backstory: Alik grew up in Olivine Town with his father. His mother died before he turned 4. He had a cousin who grew up in Azalea Town named Malik. Malik Grizz. Malik was an epic dude, but he disappeared into the Illex Forest after the disaster. Alik was a popular guy growing up in Olivine. He was friendly, nice, and everyone knew his name. Everyday as he would walk to school, people would call out his name in greeting and he would call their name back. He took an interest in his father's work at a young age. Kent Rizz was an expert electrician, one of the best in Johto. Alik took to spending most of his day with his father learning all the tricks and facts that made a good electrician. He started by fixing the local kids' electric toys. Eventually he started working in buildings like the Pokemon Center and the nearby gym with his father.

Alik was with his dad in the Olivine Gym's basement. The two of them were fixing the power grid. His father told him to hold the fort while he went to go get a bite to eat. It had been a while and Alik's father hadn't returned for a while, and the sounds of waves and the shaking of tremors filled the gym. This messed with his work, so he fled the building to look for an answer. All he could see was water flooding in the half of the town that was closer to the sea, and earthquakes were creating fissures everywhere. He began to run around the city looking for his father and finally found him. He found his father pinned beneath a fallen lamp post next to the Olivine Cafe. Alik began to pull him out, but his father stopped him. "Son, don't worry about me. Go. Run. Don't stop. You'll know it's safe to come back when the sun is shining brightly." Alik didn't know what he meant, but he obeyed his father as usual. He just took off running, refusing to stop. He collapsed near the location of Ecruteak City and passed out.

Starter Pokémon: voltorb

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
So it seems only Charmander has to post in the IC, but Phanpy, Zorua, and Buneary aren't on the S.S. Libra II yet so we will have to wait for their follow-up post. The suspense of this Noctowl's role is also killing me!!! :P

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So it seems only Charmander has to post in the IC, but Phanpy, Zorua, and Buneary aren't on the S.S. Libra II yet so we will have to wait for their follow-up post. The suspense of this Noctowl's role is also killing me!!! :P

Don't bother waiting for me (Zorua), I'm waiting until after the others have boarded (in favor of using a small time skip).

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I haven't read Para-Dox's SU after his edits yet, and I might not be able to do so until my homework is done, anyways:

Vato....THIS SPOT SHALL BE MINE! I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR IT!!!

Almost there! But it's rather unlogical that he fainted near Ecruteak and somehow survived the disasters... so, yeah, mind changing that last bit? Also, Voltorb isn't in the Starter list xD

That reminds me, DUCKLIGHTER, you're now WARNED, if you don't post in the following seven days, or tell me why you haven't been able to post, I'll have to pull Warren out of the RP...

The others: Ye shall now post about the ship arriving at Castelia, if you're not there yet, include the ship and the arrival in it. You may interact with any RPers if you wish, but be sure to notify/aske them when doing so. Also, the posts will end with your character being in Unity Pier, where the Profesors are waiting. I'll post afterwards :)

pat20cool: once you edit your post, you're good to go along with everyone else ;)
Have a nice day, everyone.​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@Para-Doc - Try to make your categories more compressed. For instance, if you only say a sentence or two, there is no need to create a new line; instead, if you are bent on emphasizing your new point with a new line, try reinforcing your previous point with at least four sentences. Remember this, quality over quantity, but quality is nothing without the quality to support it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
A Tip for anyone playing Black2/White2. If you are wanting to catch the Regis, bring a Ground Type.

KingKaos

Years
So I was wondering how we would be possibly getting more Pokeballs in the story and will Pokemon be able to be stored within PCs or are we going to have to carry them all?

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Is there a place for another trainer? I'll post the SU if there is one.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Alik Rizz

Appearance: Alik is roughly 5'7, weighs about 120 pounds, and has long, neon yellow hair that is strangely bright and spikes up naturally. His eyes are deep green and they look very strange with his neon yellow hair. His eyes are also strangely yellow, much like a lemon. His face is mature looking and he appears to be at least 17. He has a hooked nose. He usually wears a bright yellow, long sleeved shirt with a large A imprinted on the front of it. Rizz keeps its sleeves rolled up. He also wears dark blue jeans and a necklace depicting a mountain. He has a scar across his face that will be explained in the backstory. Alik is generally muscular, but he isn't massive. Although he isn't ugly, he isn't very handsome. He has a small bit of stubble where a beard is starting to grow, and he has a little bit of a moustache as well. This makes him, again, look older than he really is.

Personality: Alik is a pretty nice guy. He's very bold when talking to people. He doesn't flat out insult people, but he definitely doesn't let them say whatever they want without surpressing them. Alik is a bit of a flirt when he's talking to girls and he's actually GOOD at it. His not ugliness helps with that a lot as well. He is generally nice to guys as well. He is really quiet around people he doesn't know, but he's loud and witty around his known group of friends. The youth tends to freak out when the situation doesn't look very good, but he is fearless otherwise. He's always the first into a fight and the last to back out.

He's pretty level headed, but sometimes his ego will get the best of him. He's a very, very good liar. Alik has lied many times in the past over things that could get anybody in trouble. He isn't really a delinquet, but he has pulled a couple mischevious pranks in the past. They weren't anything like whoopee cushions. They were almost dangerous. After he did them, however, he never pulled a prank again. The most noticable factor of Alik is the atmosphere around him. His friendliness is almost palpable, electric. He has a strong fear of wide open spaces and a lesser one of water type

Backstory: Alik grew up in Olivine Town with his father. His mother died before he turned 4. He had a cousin who grew up in Azalea Town named Malik. Malik Grizz. Malik was an epic dude, but he disappeared into the Illex Forest after the disaster. Alik was a popular guy growing up in Olivine. He was friendly, nice, and everyone knew his name. Everyday as he would walk to school, people would call out his name in greeting and he would call their name back. He took an interest in his father's work at a young age. Kent Rizz was an expert electrician, one of the best in Johto. Alik took to spending most of his day with his father learning all the tricks and facts that made a good electrician. He started by fixing the local kids' electric toys. Eventually he started working in buildings like the Pokemon Center and the nearby gym with his father.

Alik was with his dad in the Olivine Gym's basement. The two of them were fixing the power grid. His father told him to hold the fort while he went to go get a bite to eat. It had been a while and Alik's father hadn't returned for a while, and the sounds of waves and the shaking of tremors filled the gym. This messed with his work, so he fled the building to look for an answer. All he could see was water flooding in the half of the town that was closer to the sea, and earthquakes were creating fissures everywhere. He began to run around the city looking for his father and finally found him. He found his father pinned beneath a fallen lamp post next to the Olivine Cafe. Alik began to pull him out, but his father stopped him. "Son, don't worry about me. Go. Run. Don't stop. You'll know it's safe to come back when the sun is shining brightly." Alik didn't know what he meant, but he obeyed his father as usual. He just took off running, refusing to stop. He collapsed near the location of Ecruteak City and found a group of survivors fleeing the city. He joined them in their exodus. They eventually found shelter far off in the woods, where they rode out the storm.
Pokemon: Mareep

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Is there a place for another trainer? I'll post the SU if there is one.

Yes. there's one spot, since I still haven't had the chance to read hereto's SU. So, go ahead and post! :)

So I was wondering how we would be possibly getting more Pokeballs in the story and will Pokemon be able to be stored within PCs or are we going to have to carry them all?

THIS:

11) You may carry around as many Pokémon as you wish to. If you decide you don't want to carry around certain Pokémon, you can store them in the 'box' which is accessible at every Pokémon Center.

Yes I will also keep track on the items y'all find, I will also throw items at you every now and then :)

That pretty much answers the previous :P​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey everyone! Been looking through some of the IC posts, as well as the rules, and I'm thinking about writing up an SU for the RP. Although, I want to hear how many spots there actually are, since Bleacher asked as well and I wouldn't want to try and 'steal' his spot by writing up an SU before him.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hey everyone! Been looking through some of the IC posts, as well as the rules, and I'm thinking about writing up an SU for the RP. Although, I want to hear how many spots there actually are, since Bleacher asked as well and I wouldn't want to try and 'steal' his spot by writing up an SU before him.
There's one spot left, and heretostay, Bleacher, and now possibly you are vying for it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
In that case, I'll back out. I don't want to make it even more difficult for two others to join the fun. A shame, but sometimes, you gotta step back and let others go ahead of you :)

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Letting you know I should have my post up tomorrow, or latest Tuesday depending on how my Monday goes. Worst case Tuesday I'll bring my external to school and type it up through lab since nobody does anything during that time anyway.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'll be checking on this one for a spot, I know there is one, but I'll wait for a few more so I can come close to securing a spot.

KingKaos

Years
Where are all our active players it's been quite some time since someone active has posted in the IC. I'm kinda worried since it's been a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back