• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
If you gain levels, I believe Kyurem gets the level boost.
Yes, you are right.
White/Black Kyurem are taken as Kyurem in game so the level boost goes to Pokémon with the same data, who is Kyurem =)
If I recall correctly, Kyurem and White/Black Kyurem can have different movesets... I believe splitted Kyurem goes back to its moveset even though the White/Black one learns new move. But I'm not sure.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
The forme-only moves Kyurem learns are reverted to Scary Face and uh, Glaciate I believe.
So if they are then re-fused, do they automatically relearn the moves? I'm reminded that Rotom can learn moves by entering appliances, but if it doesn't learn the move it abandons the appliance. Is it identical here in that Rotom loses knowledge of the appliance-based move?

Cyclone

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
No matter how much I try I cannot unlock the Full Metal Cop series and Brycen Man strikes back, how do I unlock these? There should be a guide for Pokestar studios on this forum, just saying =/

:t354:TG

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
For Full metal cop, you must gross 500 billion on any movie; though I don't see anything regarding Brycen man strikes back.

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokéstar_Studios

Brycen-Man Strikes Back is unlocked by entering the Hall of Fame and having a happy ending in the previous movie.

No matter how much I try I cannot unlock the Full Metal Cop series and Brycen Man strikes back, how do I unlock these? There should be a guide for Pokestar studios on this forum, just saying =/

I have the collectors guide which has a full section on Pokestar, so I could help make a guide if it's desired.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

This link will take you to a rather good guide for Pokéstar. I was able to complete it quickly with it, and it's better than Serebii's.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Brycen-Man Strikes Back is unlocked by entering the Hall of Fame and having a happy ending in the previous movie.

I have the collectors guide which has a full section on Pokestar, so I could help make a guide if it's desired.

I also have the CE guide and if you look at it it doesn't give you any information on how to get certain endings. It just has the movie list, all options and your purpose. I find info online mostly to make my Pokemon stars!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
I kinda need to know about this, since there's gonna be great consequences if I'd catch the Pokemon mentioned later on if it doesn't have the expected stats.
When you'd catch Regirock, if you'd catch it, there's gonna be an unlocked key, the Iron Key (I think) for Black 2.
When that thing's unlocked, would the game automatically save or what?
I've unlocked the Iceberg Key for White 2 already, but I forgot the process.
Thanks.

Years
Rash nature for Pidove?

Is Rash nature (red Sp. Attack | Blue Sp. Defence) good for a (male) Pidove? Also it's description is "Capable of taking hits" and Ability is Super Luck: Heightens the critical hit ratios of moves.

(I just started playing Pokemon White 2 Version)

Please reply.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Checking the other (approximate) IVs of that Pidove wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, Pidove is a primarily physical 'mon, despite learning mostly Special STABs by level-up.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Is Rash nature (red Sp. Attack | Blue Sp. Defence) good for a (male) Pidove? Also it's description is "Capable of taking hits" and Ability is Super Luck: Heightens the critical hit ratios of moves.

(I just started playing Pokemon White 2 Version)

Please reply.
If you plan to stick with it through the entire game, Rash might be a good nature. The increased Special Attack will assist greatly with Air Cutter, Air Slash, and Razor Wind attacks, which are Special attacks.

I would still consider Pluck and Fly as options when you get their TMs and have a mix of a strong special and strong Physical attack, and consider U-Turn if you really want to surprise an opponent (but keep in mind it will swap out to another Pokémon and can't be returned in the selection).

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Random question:

I'm at Driftveil, just got N's Zorua, and headed onto Route 6 to the Weather Institute (hey, look, all seasonal Deerlings present and running around already!) where I collected the Lv.30 Serene Grace Deerling. I saved here and carefully ventured on to Chargestone Cave without the badge, triggered a chat with Bianca, and walked around until a battle commenced.

My question: how far can you actually go here until the game makes you turn around? I really don't want to make the return trip through Chargestone Cave without Fly, and know the Trainers just get stronger the further you go, so I'm busily looking for a good Audino grinding location for my next activity. Turns out Audino hunting becomes complicated at Route 6; Castform (5%), Emolga (20%), and several evolutions also appear there, making the lowest Audino appearance percentage I've ever seen (50%). Not bringing my Electric types to this hunt. :)

Cyclone

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Random question:

I'm at Driftveil, just got N's Zorua, and headed onto Route 6 to the Weather Institute (hey, look, all seasonal Deerlings present and running around already!) where I collected the Lv.30 Serene Grace Deerling. I saved here and carefully ventured on to Chargestone Cave without the badge, triggered a chat with Bianca, and walked around until a battle commenced.

My question: how far can you actually go here until the game makes you turn around? I really don't want to make the return trip through Chargestone Cave without Fly, and know the Trainers just get stronger the further you go, so I'm busily looking for a good Audino grinding location for my next activity. Turns out Audino hunting becomes complicated at Route 6; Castform (5%), Emolga (20%), and several evolutions also appear there, making the lowest Audino appearance percentage I've ever seen (50%). Not bringing my Electric types to this hunt. :)

Cyclone

You can't actually get very far. You can only get to the bridge in Chargestone Cave. Bianca will be blocking it until you get the gym badge and compete in the PWT.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I believe one can be purchased on Marvellous Bridge from a salesman.
The elevator to the bridge from Route 16 is broken. I know you can obviously trade one in from B/W if you already have it from that game, however...unless the Nature Preserve is a post-E4 thing, in which case disregard this.

You can't actually get very far. You can only get to the bridge in Chargestone Cave. Bianca will be blocking it until you get the gym badge and compete in the PWT.
Ah, very nice. At least it gives us the chance to encounter N's Pokémon there before going back to Driftveil to take on the Gym (granted, Electric isn't a good type to use there, so it's definitely not for that purpose!).

Cyclone

Last edited:

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
The elevator to the bridge from Route 16 is broken. I know you can obviously trade one in from B/W if you already have it from that game, however...unless the Nature Preserve is a post-E4 thing, in which case disregard this.

Really, you do know Vaporeon7 meant after Elite 4, in which the Marvelous Bridge is unlocked both ways. And anyways, to get to the Nature Preserve, you have to see all 297 Pokemon required to complete the Pokedex before you can go.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Really, you do know Vaporeon7 meant after Elite 4, in which the Marvelous Bridge is unlocked both ways. And anyways, to get to the Nature Preserve, you have to see all 297 Pokemon required to complete the Pokedex before you can go.
Ah. In that case, as I said in that post, kindly disregard. I haven't been to the Nature Preserve yet let alone rushed through the E4. I presume by "297" it does not count Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta, and further presume these do not affect the number (you must see the OTHER 297 regardless of the legendaries).

Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back