• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game Guide: Pokémon Gaming Guides Index

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Pokémon Gaming Guides Index

Welcome to the Pokémon Gaming Guides Index! This thread exists to list all the up-to-date Pokémon Gaming guides that have been posted by our fantastic members to prevent them from disappearing into the fogs of time.

About

This thread is divided into four parts. Fully up-to-date Generaton 7 guides (or older guides that don't describe any features that have since been changed) are in the first category, and guides for Gen 6 games are put into the second category. Any other generational game guides go into the third category, and Miscellaneous or Spinoff game guides make up the fourth category.

Generation 7 Guides

[Daily] by bobandbill
[Daily] by bobandbill
[Daily] by bobandbill
[Daily]
[Daily]
by t0gekiss
by Soapie❤
[Daily] by bobandbill

Generation 6 Guides

by Altairis
by Absol
by Xerneas_X

Older Generational Guides

by TwilightBlade
by Zelda

Miscellaneous Guides

[Daily] by bobandbill, Rainbow,
and Soapyyy

I'll be searching for up-to-date guides across PC, but if I've missed yours then feel free to message me about it!
this index isn't complete and we may be rewriting or combining several outdated guides in the future.

Last edited:
Back