• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Original Music Resource

phazonruler

veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2019
I have been uploading original Pokemon fan made music on my Musescore account for the past few months. I have a bunch of battle themes, route themes, and some other themes you might hear in actual Pokemon games

I'm posting this so that people can use it in their fan games if they like. I also upload a bunch of other music as well.

If you like what you hear, click the download button and download it as a MIDI. From there, you can convert it to an S file and insert it with Sappy. If you have difficulties inserting the music, feel free to ask for help.

The link to my account is down below:
https://musescore.com/user/9535426

phazonruler

veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2019
Thanks. I will be uploading more themes in the future for people to use.

phazonruler

veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2019
Sorry for the late response. Thanks, but I'm currently not looking to get involved in any projects.

Back