• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Same as Lapras said, im taking over the world, and maybe ill make some clay stuff aswell, cuz i get easily bored with the spare time...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. Well Spring Break was fun while it lasted.

Oh and got some new stuff on White, second Hydreigon, broke as hell Lugia, yaddayadda.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I must never buy Star Wars Kinect. It destroyed my childhood. The ONLY thing I liked from what I've seen is this. Enjoy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
46. The only good things I can remember from the Star Wars franchise now are the Battlefront games and the Clone Wars animated series made by Gendy Tarvotosky, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Episode III was redeeming for the franchise's prequel trilogy as far as movies go. The books are still fantastic for the most part. It's just pretty much everything Lucas has his hand in officially that turns out sucking/rage-inducing. He had nothing to do with Force Unleashed. Nor the second. Yet they were both amazing (albeit very very short >___>), but I recall him having a major hand in Kinect and from what I've seen and read, it's absolutely atrocious.

Also: still waiting on BF3 and KotOR3. Just because BioWare has its MMO now doesn't mean Knights 3 isn't gonna happen. I want it to badly :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

if I had a heart, I'm sure it would be fluttering too. but, it would be fluttering higher than yours.....much higher...

Joshawott

Banned
Years
55. I'll tell you what's my cup of tea: dat signature! ^

Seriously, I have no idea what flavour of ice cream that is, but it's scrum-diddly-umptious!

Years
EARLY FRIDAY AW YEAH.

Seriously, my weekend started 4 hours ago! \o/ They ran out of work for us to do at work, so they sent us home early, and they're not open tomorrow.

That video was unusual, Charry Chupa. Not the most unusual I've seen, though. Song was kinda catchy. In it goes to one of my YouTube music playlists.

And that RHCP track was amazing, Lappy. That's gonna go on the playlist and that further cements that album in my list of future purchases.

Also, watching Pokemon dub right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back