• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
nooooo! this is the best hack evvvverrrrrr and i got about halfway through chapter 2 and i made a save, in the game and on vba then i quit the game. And now when i run life of guardians it doesnt show any of my save games! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Have you set your save state to Flash 128Kb and saved through VBA Screen save..(i-e Ctrl+S)

Years
Still haven't had an answer to my problem, this is getting quite frustrating, I have all the gods except Yiyan and I've battled the guy watching over him, but whenever I try to talk to him to get him to move out of the way, all the dumb champion says is "....... I wonder when Yiyan will wake up"

Any help at all?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
I have a little problem:

When i speak with chaomega he gives the giratina is in shadow valley message, but i have alredy been there, and i have shaymin(i played bad mode), and when i try to go to shadow valley to fix it, theres no entrance din the cave.

Jayson doesnt sell shiny stones, althought he did sell me once, i think it got bugged after i did the hevah league, but im not really sure.
I also have the 4 dragon gods, and Chaomega still gives the same message.
The elder in rintah town doesnt tell me gabrieleon's story, he speaks of how i know his son's name.
Another problem i have is tht the cave of "Behind the Ice" isn't in the white path's ice puzzle.I also have baby lugia and hoho captured. Finally, when i get to yiyan i defeat the champion and he gives the message "I wonder when Yiyan will awake .....". I think thats all, im uploading my save game in case it can be fixed editing with the memory viewer.

Im using vba link and save type flash 64K Automatic, heres my save file(save state and save file):
(Since i can't post links to other sites i had to do it weirdly)
mediafire
com
/
?fpei9c892pk75wd

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
Thanks, i had it like that cuz i had been trying to continue a save from normal vba, and i had forgotten to get normal :P, link didn't post, please mp or put it like me :P

PD:Thanks for the quick reply, btw, how exactly did u fix it? just curious

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I copied your text and pasted it, and my address bar pasted it as a straight address. Visited, copied, and quoted. :)

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
What did u mean by Fixed?
How do i fix it?

EDIT:Lol sorry for not understanding u, thanks for the link :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2015
Bit of help needed.
I need to go to mineral cave on dusk path.
J.B. Croswell is right in front of that cave and says something about a rare pokemon.
When I go in the cave theres a giant purple pokemon blocking the way to the next part of the cave. When I talk to it I only get a "Gr" and get kicked out the cave.
Where do I go..?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
I think u gotta get out of the cave, go a little bit down until u find another cave, from there go right and i think u'll find a rival and after a while ull get to another city. Btw, if this isnt it, tell us what the rock thingy tells u.

Years
Still haven't had an answer to my problem, this is getting quite frustrating, I have all the gods except Yiyan and I've battled the guy watching over him, but whenever I try to talk to him to get him to move out of the way, all the dumb champion says is "....... I wonder when Yiyan will wake up"

Any help at all?
Yiyan is sent to your PC after you talk with the guy. Check it out It's Lv 5 poke with ??? type

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Can someone tell me how to get past the strange monster in the mineral cave east of Rintah town?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can someone tell me how to get past the strange monster in the mineral cave east of Rintah town?
If you mean the big ugly purple monster that guards the entrance then it's named Dohydra and there are 2 ways.
1) You will play the good storyline. Dohydra will be angry and leave because it doesn't want to work with weak good protagonist.
2) You will play the bad storyline and you will have the possibility to capture it by accepting mission given to you by your "boss".

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Okay so I go that done and beat the game on the good storyline, I have three of the pieces of the ruby of destiny, and I've captured the dragons as well as Ho-Oh....
Now can SOMEONE tell me:

A, how to get to the whirl islands, and the town beyond,

B, if there is ANYHTING I can do in the gento region as all the doors are closed.

C, if I can do anything about the Keldeo I found which does not react to me,

And D, if I can do anything with Ilex forest and the island under gento.

Years
Okay so I go that done and beat the game on the good storyline, I have three of the pieces of the ruby of destiny, and I've captured the dragons as well as Ho-Oh....
Now can SOMEONE tell me:

A, how to get to the whirl islands, and the town beyond,

B, if there is ANYHTING I can do in the gento region as all the doors are closed.

C, if I can do anything about the Keldeo I found which does not react to me,

And D, if I can do anything with Ilex forest and the island under gento.
I am afraid the hack supports only Hevah region complete and some areas of other regions. So
You can't go to whirl islands. Gento is un available. Keldeo well I don;t know about it. Same goes for Ilex forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back