• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I changed Jacob.... to make him more assassin like.

And XLegionXx sniper wise the idea is that Jacob will be an unparalleled marksman, but he is slow and methodical. He makes every shot with a level of care that a normal military sniper wouldn't go to. He will kill his target but in the mean time a normal sniper will have killed 5 to 10.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Every good sniper needs a spotter, stingray, even Jacob... most likely. But then again, Damien isn't a trained spotter...

And I can also think of one sniper who can parallel him... It's too bad he isn't born yet...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Stingray: Accepted!

@Typh: Accepted as well.

@Ray Maverick, Kawaii Pikachu: Accepted, both of you. d:

@xLegionXx: Accepted!

@Xilfer123: Sorry to see ya go man, hope you'll be back sometime in the future.

Sorry for late late reply guys. xD Anyways, we have enough people to start, at least for now. You can start by describing your daily actions in your camps. Just a few notes, though, one, make sure your character stays in whereabouts of the allocated towns, and two, doesn't attack anybody from another camp. You can start by reacting to the announcement of war and starting to prepare for it. (Also, for the humans, the leader has not yet been elected in the RP, so EK don't go around ordering people as of now xD) I'll start the action once the a few more reserved people put in their SUs.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
So this may be a silly question, but as for the names of the locations in the RP: ought we just name them the same as they are in the games, or would the pokémon-occupied locations -- since they're not really the cities yet that they end up being in the games -- have different names?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The same names as the names in the games. While they're not cities yet, the names remain the same for all Pokemon. Just remember though, for the humans, they know nothing about the land!

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I'm doing a description of Steelport. Just telling everyone so I don't step on anyone's toes.

Arsenic

Years
I'm gonna let someone else post first. Especially until I get back up on my feet from not RPing for 2 years...

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Aaaand done. Hopefully I didn't screw up too badly...

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Wait. Where did it say that Slateport's abandoned? Better not jump to conclusions or make up your own stuff and confuse the others.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Well, I made the Slateport abandoned... if the mods don't like it they can just adjust it, but think about it. All it has is fish. And on an island it's not exactly rare to find that. Also, ports tend to suffer more rain than normal places, so it's probably best to not stay without shelter.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
StinkomanFan posted on the IC thread a description of Slateport as abandoned and stuff.

Yup, peoples are postings on the ICs threads nows. Plurals? Yeah, anyway, if it's going to be changed, then I'm not bothered, my post for the IC won't really mention Slateport's status in the present. It's pretty much done now, by the way, I'll post it in a min.

Personally, I would have guessed it would have been a pretty thriving base of operations for the HR, but eh.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
But if you all remember, humans aren't in the area yet. They haven't stepped on these islands so how did the buildings get built? Why are there buildings? Pokemon in the main games aren't like the ones in the PMD universe, they don't build buildings or have museums and such.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Oh, DAMNIT, I screwed up. And I was doing so well too...

Arsenic

Years
I think if there are scientist pokemon, they can build... Maybe not as good as humans, but still they should be able to build

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Greiger They have been here for a month, so yeah. They'd definitely have some buildings, sure, but they haven't really been much-place else. That's what I would have guessed, humans trying to develop and Slateport being the thriving centre of it all - admittedly still not fully built-up, but still fairly fleshed-out.

@StinkomanFan It's not too bad, that's what the edit option is there for, right? Just give it another go and it'll be fine.

Hmm... for some reason, I just thought of how Pokémon could have ridiculously effective spies. Since the Eon duo can take on the appearance of humans (or is that just Latias?), and the humans can't really know of any Hoenn Pokémon, much less their abilities... you get the idea.

Last edited:
Back