• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I know, I know. Sorry guys. *Insert more excuses for not posting*

@PinkSapphire: Does that mean the Christmas celebration that was to start at 5 at the lone tree as mentioned in the "It is now Christmas eve" post was just the special Christmastime quests?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I know, I know. Sorry guys. *Insert more excuses for not posting*

@PinkSapphire: Does that mean the Christmas celebration that was to start at 5 at the lone tree as mentioned in the "It is now Christmas eve" post was just the special Christmastime quests?

No no noo. Christmas celebration is in Urbus, the lone tree has only been decorated for Christmas. The special quests are found on the bulletin board on the first page.

I will also post a quest here. A very special quest that only 1 person can take on c;

Sapphire Rose

Years
@PinkSapphire: Oh, thanks for clearing that up. So what exactly does the celebration which began 2 hours ago entail?

It began one hour ago to be exact.

In Urbus you can find stands with food that are served with Christmas. This can be turkey, cakes and stuff. You can also find a NPC santa where you can do quests. The town has been decorated nicely and it's a little bit snowing. You can go on dates, celebrate it with friends or do anything actually.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
It began one hour ago to be exact.

Oh, for some reason I thought it was 3 or 4 hours ago, my bad. Just 50 mins or so Turnip's waited, then.

Still, sword/dagger ideas verdict and/or some interaction from anyone would be appreciated. Feels like I haven't posted in forever. Though in reality it's only been a week and a half, but eh.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I sent in Ash-Leigh, and she's about to start fighting salamanders outside urbus because she neeeeeeds some more Col in order to get that awesome rare spear.

Hono's outside of the map, I was waiting to see if anyone was planning to do anything about it or not, though I'd assume not. Should I go ahead and post for her anyway?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well, I sent in Ash-Leigh, and she's about to start fighting salamanders outside urbus because she neeeeeeds some more Col in order to get that awesome rare spear.

Hono's outside of the map, I was waiting to see if anyone was planning to do anything about it or not, though I'd assume not. Should I go ahead and post for her anyway?

Just go ahead and post as Hono then. I would like to see where she went off to.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Finally posted. I also added a "How the store works" section that I will have at the bottom of every post from now on along with the special item area and the current managers area I added to the top starting last post, just in case anyone missed them.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Are there any more slots open because my friend wouldn't mind joining and mounts, are there some skills that could allow someone to attain an ability to ride on certain beasts? I will have a post up by late Friday night.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Are there any more slots open because my friend wouldn't mind joining and mounts, are there some skills that could allow someone to attain an ability to ride on certain beasts? I will have a post up by late Friday night.

There is an open slot c: there is no ability that allows you to ride on certain beasts though.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
So, was anyone going to interact with Ash-Leigh?

I would, but Turnip's kinda stuck. I'm more than happy for anyone to come to him, but it wouldn't make sense for him to just leave the line :(

@ PinkSapphire and/or ShinyDiamond

Umm... any kind of news on the sword/dagger ideas at all? I don't mean to pressurise, but it has kind of been a month since I first mentioned them, and I really wouldn't mind being able to post freely soon.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I send you by PM. I think I gave permission for both ideas so let's go with that.

You only ever sent me one PM, you just said to tell you about the dagger idea and reminded me that I should ask permission for legendary weapon ideas... The court rules in favour of... not caring, because I've got permission now and Turnip's going to let out line anger on poor defenceless children! THE SANTA HAT AWAITS.

And possibly turkey also, sometime later. I have this awesome image in my head of Turnip, standing boldly: Santa hat sitting majestically atop his helmet, sword in one hand, roast turkey in the other, reaching to the heavens that he might find Lazer Shark Swords amongst the stars...

EDIT:

Aaaannnd I posted, HUZZAH! Today's post features throwing things at children and hat praise. Because praise hats. Think scary-ol' faceless Turnip looks a little friendlier with a little Santa hat on his head? ^^
Also, bonus points for catching the pun about ho ho ho!

Last edited:
Back