• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
it is the end of beta 1. . So wait untill next beta came out and make your team power full. . .

im sorry, i play this game on an andriod emulator. when the next beta arrives, is it possible to actually like patch the rom or anything in a way that we can retain the existing pokemon in the rom right now? THANKS

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Stuck in Arctic cave. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get through. Amazing beta, love it.

I'm sure this was posted before but in the ghost gym there's a trainer that crashes your game. Grass looks really ugly but I've gotten used to it and it's kinda nice.

Can anyone help me out? I can't get to a ladder in the cave and if I walk through walls to get to it the ones in the next room don't work. I'm clueless.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Stuck in Arctic cave. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get through. Amazing beta, love it.

Can anyone help me out? I can't get to a ladder in the cave and if I walk through walls to get to it the ones in the next room don't work. I'm clueless.

That, my friends, is the end of the beta.

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
i dont know if i downloaded the right one, but on the visualboyadvanced it doesn't show the game in the map i put it, can anyone help?
You need to Patch it to a Rom Dude
1.Download the Patch on the 1st Post (Since You Downloaded the IPS patch File Already just skip to Step 2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

3. download A Clean Firered USA Rom

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it, Cause Sharing Roms is Against The Forum Rules or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)
[NOTICE When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region (Ex.Pokemon Ruby USA) ]
[2nd NOTICE : if Some Rom Patches Appear to be in a Rar Folder like this (Ex.DR2.rar) You Need Extract the File with Programs Similar like Winrar (Windows) or The Unarchiver (Mac) ]
is there anywhere i can get the full dr2 game? i can only find the first beta...

A Dude This Hack.. Is Still in Progress That's Why Theres Only a Beta:)

Dark Rising 1 Is a Finished Hack
While this is one (Dark Rising 2), is still in progress

Last edited:
Years
Has anyone else noticed that DRG isn't posting updates anymore?
To explain, she stated that she will resume working it later. DRG literally stated:
Hey Everyone, Happy Early Merry Christmas ^.^

I haven't checked the thread or any inbox/visitor messages since last Thursday. Since the beta's been out I've been doing other things. But have no fear! I haven't abandoned the hack. I just uploaded an update that fixes a couple of the few errors some of you have run into. I'll begin working on the hack again in February.

The link to the post is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8003105&postcount=907

Another post says: I'll be off for the rest of the night & returning late tomorrow. I hope everyone's enjoying the Beta. Personally, I felt I could've done better in a few areas, but I'm content with the amount of work I put into it for right now. I'll begin working on beta 2 in February. I need to take a month break. I can use my free time now to invest in other activities and video games like Tales of Xillia which I never had time to play before.
I'm happy I could give you guys something fun to play til Christmas comes around. ^.^

Link is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7994385&postcount=740
im sorry, i play this game on an andriod emulator. when the next beta arrives, is it possible to actually like patch the rom or anything in a way that we can retain the existing pokemon in the rom right now? THANKS
Yes when the next beta comes out all you have to do is download it from the first post. Use the same "sav." file from the first beta, rename it to the same name of the new rom (just copy and paste the file name) and use the new rom and it should work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
i'm sad goodra's ability is sticky hold. i feel that it should be sth like speed boost, since its real ability is gooey where opponent's speed is lowered upon contact. hope you could do something about that. its just a suggestion.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Thanks to the guy above me i got it working i wanted it now for when i try and beat Dark Rising 1 this weekend lol, but yeah will there at any point in time have the 6thgen starters, in particular Chespin? i love him so much

Years
Thanks to the guy above me i got it working i wanted it now for when i try and beat Dark Rising 1 this weekend lol, but yeah will there at any point in time have the 6thgen starters, in particular Chespin? i love him so much

I do not believe she said that she will include 6 gen starters. Even though you will see a one or two of them in the game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Can you catch kyurem black, white, and the original one in this hack? Thanks....btw awesome hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back