• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald ROMBase

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I would also appreciate a new working download link, there seems to be a lot of FireRed rombases but nearly zero Emerald. ,SadFace,

Years
I would also appreciate a new working download link, there seems to be a lot of FireRed rombases but nearly zero Emerald. ,SadFace,

Rest in dropbox. Mediafire is always better imo.

Please update the link for this ROM base. Dropbox is ****ty!

Darn it doesn't download

Will there be new link soon? This rombase sound interesting

It seems this hasn't been updated for some time. I suggest you switching to this base instead. It has everything this one has and more, plus is more convenient and dynamic.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for the link and taking your time to inform at least me DizzyEgg, as I'm a lazy s***head I must ask if the quality of life 'feature' running indoors is included. I'm a total noob so sorry if I somehow offended you with that question.

Years
Thanks for the link and taking your time to inform at least me DizzyEgg, as I'm a lazy s***head I must ask if the quality of life 'feature' running indoors is included. I'm a total noob so sorry if I somehow offended you with that question.

I gave you a link to a battle engine, so no, it doesn't have that feature.
It's a single bytechange anyway. Change byte at 0811A1FC to 0 and you can run everywhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
So I applied the IPS patch to a clean Emerald rom (Trashman U), and when I try opening anything in PGE with your ini it crashes everytime. I just want to be able to edit stats, moves, etc, but never can seem to get PGE to work with Emerald patches, please help!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Help! Can't get PGE to load the pokemon data / attack editor for the .ini provided...

Back