• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Stadium/Stadium 2 faints

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I saw one for PBR, but not for anything else.
Anyway, tell us your pokemon with your favorite favorite fainting animation, which game you are talking about, and why you like it.

My favorite is Snorlax from Stadium, because it's just so funny how he is already laying down and gets up and falls back down again, it's just funny to me.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
Years
Actually, many of the animations in Stadium 2 are reused for XD/PBR. Stadium, however, does have some unique animations:

Porygon, Magnemite, and Magneton fall apart upon fainting.

Jynx's body disappears, leaving behind it's clothing and a wig, similar to Misdreavius.

There are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

My favorite is Snorlax from Stadium, because it's just so funny how he is already laying down and gets up and falls back down again, it's just funny to me.

Heh, Snorlax does a somersault and lands flat.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2020
Dratini's was interesting (Stadium 1). For whatever reason, fainting causes it to stiffen and act very stick-like.

weavile77

maste of darkness...
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
Playing XD, would have to be slowking cuz' it looks happy

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
I have already seen the videos of Pokemon battle where the faints, and about the same thing happens as before, they sink into the ground. So, no change from what we've seen so far.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I used to imitate them all the time, and me and my friend thought Miltank was hilarious because it looked like it was choking itself. And one time in class, we had a substitute, and my friend was like, "Syd!! Do the Miltank faint!" and I started pretending to choke myself and the teacher gave me the strangest look. XD And then this year (and keep in mind, this is about 6 or 7 years after that happened) she saw him somewhere and he actually remembered when I did that. XD;

So because of that, Miltank is my favorite faint.

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
i have a couple favorites. first is the alakazam faint in stadium where it drops a spoon and stares at the other one like "oh no! no more cereal"
second is diglet spinning around and going limp

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 24, 2020
Venasaur baby, just look at how red his eyes are. He must be growing something crazy on his back.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
why hasn't anyone said kadabra. it throws it's spoon up and hits itself in the head. how is that not funny (the first time at least)?

Kaylenn

Slow Yet Powerful Idiot
Years
i like the leginadry birds.
they act all dramatic when they go.
putting there wing over there face then wings go out then
falls over <O
they make me want to take drama in my classes X;

Back