• 16 replies
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5 posts
3 Days

Welcome to Pokémon Gear And Steel

Overview
Spoiler:
In this game you will take control of a character who is going to walk in a new region, with a lot of mystery. A specific architecture as well as some strange things. And more....

Story
Spoiler:
There was only void nothing else. But an unknown voice has brought you back to life in a universe that needs help. You were young and you didn't have a clue what was happening. But another unknown voice has arrived and the only thing you remember is a moon pendant.

Features
Spoiler:
A brand new region (yes)
Pokemon from Gen 1-7 (gen 8 probably in the future)
"Mega evolution"
Regional form
3 New types (Blood,Day,Night)
New mouves
And more...

Fondra Region
Spoiler:

Welcome to the region of Fondra. This region is known for its great mineral sources, huge cave as well as it is open-air volcano. As well as in particular, its history, its technology, and its architecture. But also it is unique Pokémon!

Regional Form
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Download
Spoiler:
V1.0 07/01/2021
Goes up to the first Gym, about ~? hours of gameplay.
(honestly i have no idea it depends entirely on how you play)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DMl82W6hyMckuOggndd8jW_tnCLAvxc3?usp=sharing
(This is the only link to download the game if you see another link that means it is a fake)

Credits
Spoiler:
Pokemon Gear And Steel
-----------------------------------
kuby64
Aveontrainer
LunarDusk
princess-pheonix
Sparta
Larryturbo
Kidkatt
Zender1752
SageDeoxys
Worldslayer608
Mellyshy
Midnitez-REMIX
Snivy101
KaijuLover1954
DeepBlue PacificWaves
Boonzeet
Carmaniac
Avery
Boonzeet
Golisopod User
Luka S.J.
Marin
JV
Dorian Bright
Silverlime
Thundaga
LostSoulsDev
Carmaniac
PurpleZaffre
Nuri Yuri
GiraPrimal
Pepperton
TheDeadHeroAlistair
Kymotonian(KyleDove)
-----------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
-----------------------------
Marin
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
Luka S.J.
Maruno
Poccil
Flameguru

One Word
Spoiler:
Here is my first project finally released officially.
It's not 100% perfect, there are of course some issues and I think I know them.
For example english: it's not my main language so there are probably going to be... Places where english will be broken...
Or the difficulty: i'm not the best at making a game balance properly... So if you have any problem with the difficulties please tell me.
If you need to level up, there will always be a trainer in front of the gyms to train you. And also there are plenty of items that can help you.
And finally I'm the only person working on the project.[/CENTER]

News
Spoiler:
I think the best way to stay up to date on the project is here: https://discord.gg/kv75mSwufW
(I am not the best in terms of communication)

By the way don't forget to give me feedback, it's the best way to improve the game.​
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
28 posts
123 Days
A little review of mine;
Story: Still early, neat idea for your starting area/group of people. Not a lot of info on what they are all about.. I'm sure more will come in the future!
Gameplay: Fun, fast paced, black markets are different touch. I got lost a few times, but only because I didn't check places I should have.. (Maybe make it easier and have people in the towns/areas give HINTS on where to go next, or make sure it's stated in the story who to look for and where)
Difficulty - 7/10 Not too difficult, lvl caps at 19 before first badge, 29 after you get it. Gym had a good variety of debuffs/item uses to not let you just breeze through.
Regional Forms: Pretty neat, only used the starter so far. Doesn't seem overly powerful.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5 posts
3 Days
Sister Allice killed me and her with self destruct and then Father said she won the battle even though it was a draw and she was on like 2hp before getting self destruct, not really an issue just thought it was funny. Would be cool if you put in a draw dialogue though
Lol. Unfortunately i have no idea how to do this.