• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Hello to All~

Years
Hey everyone, my name's Jacio~ I haven't used a forum in... about 4 years, so forgive me if general forum culture has changed since then, lol

But I was drawn to this one because summer's coming up and i was interested in learning how to make ROM hacks in my free time, and this definitely seems like the place to get started! I'm mostly interested in Gen IV hacking, but i understand that it's not as developed as Gen III? Either way, i'll take whatever help i can get

I guess a bit about myself:
-The first pokemon game i ever played was FireRed when i was 8
-My favorite pokemon game is HeartGold (and Explorers of Sky, if you count that too)
-Dunsparce is my love
-My favorite non-pokemon series is probably Shin Megami Tensei, Fallout, and Dangan Ronpa
-I can dig some anime, the last one i watched was Jojo Part 4
-I'm about to finish up my sophomore year of college, and i'm majoring in CompSci, hence the interest in ROM hacking

Here's hoping to meeting some friendly faces~! I'll gladly answer any lingering questions that people have

Years
whoa woops sorry didn't see this until now to approve of it! Welcome ~

Dunsparce is cute.. <3 He needs some sort of mega evo or something to make him better though, one of the most forgettable mons as far as usage goes. Unless you're fine with it the way it is? Haha. You'll definitely meet cool people here, hope you enjoy your stay!

Reactions: She
Years
I always fantasized as a kid that Dunsparce would get an evo which would be the first Normal/Dragon type... sadly, we all know how that worked out ^^;;

Thanks for the warm welcome!

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Well hello there fellow otaku ^^ Welcome to PC~
HeartGold was good, I use to play it again for few times. Pokemon Dungeon series was fun too but I only manage to play the GameBoy version (forgot the name xD). By the way, what anime you currently watching?

See ya around, feel free to send me a VM if you want to chat <3

Years
Yeah! I was working on my sig and had no idea what sprite to use for the card, but once i saw him, i knew i couldn't make any other choice, haha

Chihiro Fujisaki might be my favorite fictional character, period, because of how much i can relate to him on a personal level

Back