• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
See the camera lines!! Now people can stop getting fooled by the fake pictures going around. This does not really Reveal much its just like watching a trailer.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
i thought the official name was Calem? which if it is im not gonna bother giving it my name as its close enough lol

Calem was the NPC name, the character you use was normally named Xavier and Yvonne, they didn't gave name on the page except for some picture figuring Xavier and Yvonne. Calem and Serena names were under friends and not under protagonist.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Is the gold fountain head a pokemon? It looks like a mayan god, that would be such a cool pokemon design.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
http://www.reddit.com/user/NUDEandCONFUSED new guy with the game early hasnt posted much except scatterbug and a few pics but he could fill in blanks the other guy might have omitted.

Calem was the NPC name, the character you use was normally named Xavier and Yvonne, they didn't gave name on the page except for some picture figuring Xavier and Yvonne. Calem and Serena names were under friends and not under protagonist.
ohh ok well that sucks then lol

Last edited:
Years
Oh wow!! There's a skate park in the game! Sweet! I need to stop looking at these photos and videos. I need to reserve some excitement for when the game actually comes.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I clicked the link but it brought me to Instagram's homepage. Am I doing something wrong? :C
XanderO has screenshots on page 2 of this thread of most of the stuff he put up so you can try them and the rest is on page 3

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Only some of these work. But at least some is better than nothing! Anyone else checking out this guy on Youtube? Here's a link to his account:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
And now he's showing Pancham pic of his capture entry in the pokedex. Edit: Now Skiddo shown up.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
im gonna have to go sleep soon its 2 am hopefully he'll post something new by then

apparantly the stone NaC got with charmander is called charizard X so looks like there could be 2 mega forms for the kantos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back