• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All Things Sylveon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If there would be a magic type,then Mismagius would get to be Ghost-Magic,as the name suggest ,,misMAGIUS"

I don't like the idea,but this is possible.The name ,,Sylveon" ressembles with ,,silver".And steel types are silver.

But it'd only really relate to steel if it were Silveon rather than Sylveon :x

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm not getting a flying type vibe from it. It looks either Psychic or Normal type, but since Eevee is normal and Espeon is Psychic it could possibly be a Pokémon of a new type or maybe even one that changes its typing, due to its mystical appearance. Then again it could be a Dragon type, although the only thing that seems to suggest it is Dragon type is its colour.
Or it could be Ghost type. Think about it.

Sorry, but I might become a sore winner if I'm right on this. :D

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont see what about it makes it Dragon type, it dosent seem to even remotely resemble one. Im just not seeing it be Dragon type. I still think there is a high possibility of a new type.

blue

gucci
Years
I don't think it will be long until we find out it's typing, I'd still say Normal, Bug or Flying judging from the appearance.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I can see the possibility of Bug type. Definitely the eyes again, though they gave me the Ghost vibe immediately.

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I dont see what about it makes it Dragon type, it dosent seem to even remotely resemble one. Im just not seeing it be Dragon type. I still think there is a high possibility of a new type.

The thing that makes it Dragon is the same that people see make it Flying or Ghost. Its what each individual opinion makes of it. I see it as Dragon too, I don't see how it can be a Flying type or Ghost type. If anything its body screams Normal type and almost no one wants that.

As for new types, I don't see it happening. Light comes up every generation since Gen 2. If it doesn't show it'll be 4 generations where it was rumored to exist but didn't. Sooner or later fans will give up on adding it and then Gamefreak will add it.

For me Normal based on Body, Dragon based on coincidence. Flying/Ghost based on how popular those types are being seen.

I don't think it will be long until we find out it's typing, I'd still say Normal, Bug or Flying judging from the appearance.

July is earliest possible reveal so there is still a bit of a wait. We have the Movie date to tie us over with a possible date. I've said this before it we get it earlier than that then we are lucky.

I can see the possibility of Bug type. Definitely the eyes again, though they gave me the Ghost vibe immediately.

Cyclone

Sylveon's Eyes are the same design as all the Eevee Evolutions except for Umbreon's. The only difference is the color. If Sylveon's Eyes are soulless then so are Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon's. The only big difference between them is color. Jolt, Vap, Flare all have the same black colored eyes. Espe has purple eyes, Glace has blue eyes, just darker than Sylveon's, and Leaf has Brown eyes. Other than that same design. Their eyes are also pretty bad to go on for a possible type. Only Venonat and Butterfree have traditional bug eyes from memory. Everything else has Cartoon humany eyes.

Last edited:

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
I think it will most likely be Normal. It's just so pink and cute like Jigglypuff and Snubbull. It doesn't look like it could fly and it doesn't really look like a dragon either. It also looks like its weak to fighting (like the Normal type).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I think it will most likely be Normal. It's just so pink and cute like Jigglypuff and Snubbull. It doesn't look like it could fly and it doesn't really look like a dragon either. It also looks like its weak to fighting (like the Normal type).

Without knowing its type there is no way to know what its weak too though...so how can it look weak to fighting? XD

Years
GUYS!!!

THE PAGE JUST UPDATED AND NOW SYLVEON'S DATA IS ALL PINK!

NEW TYPE? I THINK SO!

img_pokemon_01.png

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/xy/pokemon02/

eveything is happening at once

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Calling it now I don't think it will be a new type and I don't think we'll ever get new types again which I'm fine with. That being said, between starters, mascots, mewthree, and sylveon, sylveon is my least favorite but it is a lot better than lots of other pokemon we have.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The Psychic type is Pink, and I doubt it's Psychic as we already have Espeon so the color means nothing to regards of what type it is, it's probably due to Sylveon being...well pink.

Back