• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A lovely game of Pathfinder

Ninjorf

Friendo
Years
I run a major Pathfinder game for my friends on Friday. I absolutely love it. So much so that I want to run a second game during the week. Not on the same scale, something smaller.

This is an interest check for a quick, simple, level 1-5 campaign for 4-6 players. The game would run every Saturday or every other Saturday, depending on scheduling. This may be a short story based roleplay where the meat of it will be in the interaction between players and NPCs, or it may be a dungeon crawl where most of the fun will come from combat and loot. It depends on interest.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've been wanting to do more of a stat-based rpg for a while so I'd totally be up for this yo. I'm... not experienced in that kind of thing but I'd love to do it.

Ninjorf

Friendo
Years
The only thing players need to do is make character sheets and explain what they wish to do. Then the GM (me) needs to let you know how you can attempt to accomplish it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I've been wanting to play D&D or something recently, but I'm not wise on the mechanics or how to play. :P Haha.

Back