• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Seablue

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: Just started with some ideas like catching all the legendaries,more water etc.

Finished Percentage: 2%,I've just finished Pallet Town,Route 1 and Viridian City

Your Hacking Skills: I'm fairly good at Mapping

What Help/Skill you're looking for: Proffesional Scripters,spriters,titlescreen editor and others

Additional information:

Last edited:

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Carnelian

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: You are a kid that moves to the fishing village, HARTPORT. You try to get all of the badges, but in the middle of it all there is a Vandalism Team called TEAM BEAR, and they have pretty much the same goal as TEAM AQUA. Except they go around messing with Pokemart signs.

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, and somewhat in spriting and pallate editing.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripters, pallate editors, sprite editors

Additional contact information: E-Mail, PM, Skype, or AIM me.

Additional information: I seriously need help. If anybody can help me please contact.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2010
My Hack I need help with

Hack name: Pokemon Black Pearl

Hack of: (Unknown)

Additional information about the hack:(No Information yet)

Finished percentage:(waiting to get a good team)

Your hacking skills:(Some mapping)

What help or skill you're looking for:(Everything Else)

Additional contact information:(Yahoo Email: [email protected])

Additional information:(Email me your stuff you can do)

Naturee

Shaymin Is Naturee
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Nature

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red Version

Additional information about the hack: This Pokemon Game Is Based On Shaymin

Finished percentage:2%

Your hacking skills:Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: EVERYTHING THE WHOLE NINE YARDS

Additional contact information:Email me At [email protected]

Additional information: All Help Will be greatly appericated

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Hack Name pokemon Red

Hack Of pokemon Gold

Additional Info:Well I'm sure everyone here knows the story of Pokemon Red/Blue.This is considered to be a remake on the "Color" versions of Pokemon.Of coasrse there will be major diffrences,and similarities.

Percentage:Uh,0.5 these gb/c games are hard to hack... heh

My skill:Mapping,and thoughts of new and/or improved events

Need Help:Scriptors

Contact pm me or contact me at [email protected]

ANY help is greatly appreciated,I'm sure there is people out there that wonders what it would be like to play Red with the features of Gold!So lets make it possible.Also I am petting my gba hack of Yellow on hold for this,so uh..Thanks!

mattattack

Huh, Son?
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Shining Light!

Hack of:Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Long, long ago their was nothing, but darkness. Pokemon were vicious, their were no humans, day and night never came... a world of darkness. That is what it is until the Alpha one was born creating light, space, time, and dimensions everything was peaceful until it came back...

Finished percentage:0 -1%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting (Moderate Level)

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriter, Ow Editor, Adavanced Scripter ( Mainly the ones I need)

Additional contact information: You can P.M. be or go tomy e-mail [email protected]

Additional information: Main Legendary: Arceus and more

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Granite

Hack of: Pokemon Red Version

Additional information about the hack: You have the standard Pokemon Dream and you're on your way to get your first Pokemon from Professor Oak. After you and your rival get your first Pokemon, Team Rocket comes in and steals Oak's remaining starter Pokemon. Oak then gives you a Poke Dex and asks you and your rival to get the stolen Pokemon back, and so you're journey begins...

Finished percentage: 2%?

Your hacking skills: Map Editing and Script Editing

What help or skill you're looking for: Map Connections Editing, New Pokemon Insertion, New Type Insertion, Trainer Editing

Additional contact information: Yahoo - [email protected]
Skype - Bl00dyBizkitz
Youtube - Bl00dyBizkitz

Additional information: I'm also making Youtube videos while doing this at the same time, so I'm not going to have the same amount of time to work on this as others do.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 25, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Xplode

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Basicaly, new starters, story revolved around electric Pokemon. But not legendaries. The Title screen has Electrode xD

Finished percentage: 1, maybe 2

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting, Learning to Edit Title Screen

What help or skill you're looking for: I'm looking for a Scripter. Or someone that can Just tell me how to edit the Intro Script, where prof. oak talks

Additional contact information: PM

Additional information: If i can get one or two people, i'd love to start an actually team. but i dont wanna be the guy that has his Team Thread sitting there with noone Applying to the team xD

Sirolu

Expert Trainer
Years
Hack name: Pokemon - The rise of the Apocalypse.

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Custom Sequel to Pokemon Fire Red, and the return of Red! You have leaved Kanto, and left your Pokemon in the new Daycare of Kanto.
So you get the feeling of a ``Fresh`` start.
Your starter will be Eevee, now you can become any Type.

Finished percentage: %0 (Just Started)

Your hacking skills: Big Fantasy (I got many ideas), Mapping (I am not the best mapper, but, yea.)

What help or skill you're looking for: I am a horrible Scripter, Spriter.
I have no idea of what Hex Editing is, and every Sprite Inserting program is broken for me...
Well, i need help of almost everything, but i got most of the Programs needed.

Additional contact information: Contact me by PMing me, or going to my Profile, and find the Game Thread.

Additional information: The new Region is gonna be called Risea, and the trainers will be much harder.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Hack name: Kyanite (- The road of a born leader)

Hack of: Fire Red (BPRE)

Additional information about the hack: It's a restart of my hack with a completely new story. You are a gym leader.

Finished percentage: 10-15% (just restarted), 10% of the needed quest planned.

Your hacking skills: Mapping, scripting, sprite editing, ow inserting,

What help or skill you're looking for: ASM hacking
What I need is a ASM script that generates random opponents for the gym and starts a battle with them. Pokémon need to be the same level as your highest level. Pokémon, names, trainer sprite and trainer class should be random. Intro and defeat sentences are optional.

Additional information: You'll get full credits for your help. I would be glad if you could insert the ASM yourself.
Send me PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon SilverShine (nothing here related to ShinyGold!!)

Hack of: FireRed, maybe Ruby

Additional information about the hack: New region, 160 new Pokemon, new items and attacks and more!!!

Finished percentage: 1/2% :(

Your hacking skills: Spriting. That's it. I'm learning other stuff right now.

What help or skill you're looking for: SCRIPTING IS FIRST PRIORITY.

Additional contact information: PM me. I do not wish to disclose my email ID.

Additional information: Any and EVERY kind of help is greatly appreciated...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Hack name: Moemon Leaf Green

Hack of: Leaf Green

Additional information about the hack: All pokemon will be replaced with moemon (imagine little girls cosplaying as pokemon)

Finished percentage: 1st version is complete. version 2 clean: 60%, version 2 off color 40%

Your hacking skills: sprite swapping, map editing

What help or skill you're looking for: Either a) adding five overworld legendary battles (Jirachi, Celebii, and the three gerbils) and removing the script that makes one of them (depending on starter) roam Kanto or b) adding two overworld legendary battles (Jirachi and Celebii) and changing the script that makes one of the gerbils roam into all three roaming.

Additional contact information: I would much prefer if you were to contact me at fizzmaister (at) gmail.com

Additional information: I think that this is an easy request, although I don't know how hard the (de)scripting will be. I don't have a preference for either of the two options, I just want to leave as much creative space for anyone that wants to help me. If someone wants to go all out and make something crazy awesome that's fine by me. My purpose for adding these is so that someone with just this leafgreen hack and a slightly edited emerald can get every gen I - III moemon (I have wild encounters under control).

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Need Help

Hack name:Pokemon Dimension Legends

Hack of:
Fire Red{u}

Additional information about the hack:Just trust me that it is good...

Finished percentage:Still have not release any beta..but it is progressing well

Your hacking skills:Mapping,basic Scripting,Story developer and Music Inserter

What help or skill you're looking for:Tiles Inserter

Additional contact information:Pm me or Vm me..Or post at my thread..

Additional information:My hack is great to me..wanna noe more,go to my hack thread and check it out..

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Yo I'm Pabl-O and I'm working on a Ruby hack. I'm new and would take any help from anyone experienced.

What I mainly need are people who can edit sprites, People who can edit intro screen, Tileset and music editors. Oh, and help with a story line.

My basic idea is you're moving to you're gramps' town in a mountain, this is one of the many secret dragon societies. They give you a dragon starter pokemon (consisting of either dratini of bagon.) From there u meet other dragon trainers and go on your journey through the region of Hoshi.

please pm to contact or reach my aim(pabloxpoizonous) or yahoo([email protected])

Hack name:Pokemon Dragon's Order

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: You're amember of the secret society, the dragon's order

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills:Mapping,basic Scripting,Story developer

What help or skill you're looking for:Tiles Inserter, better scripter, um.. pretty much anyone who's experienced at anything,

Additional contact information:Pm me or aim (pabloxpoizonous) yahoo([email protected])

Additional information: pm me to find out

Last edited:
Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Lightshine

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: :/

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Some Spriting,
What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting and spriting!

Additional contact information: PM me or VM me or post on my thread

Additional information: I'm really looking forward to my hack but I would like some help.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hack name: Darrkstars The Reverse World

Hack of: FR

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 4%

Your hacking skills: Tile inserter,tilemaker
What help or skill you're looking for: Tile inserter,tile maker,graphics artist

Additional contact information: PM me

Additional information: We need a tile inseter to insert tiles,so we canstart mapping.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
Hack name:heart gold

Hack of:fire red

Additional information about the hack:A gold remake,but trust me,this one is gonna be awesome

Finished percentage:80%

Your hacking skills:mapping,scripting,OW

What help or skill you're looking for:spriting,cause UNLZ hates me and doesn't confirms my sprites -____-,I only need to replace the 26 emepty slots with DP pokemons,and replacing some trainer's sprite,if you can help in other things it's good too...

Additional contact information:you can PM me send messege here : [email protected]

Additional information:I hate UNLZ -_____-

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Garnet

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: A hack of Silver's journey.

Your hacking skills: Advanced Scripter,Mapper.

What help or skill you're looking for: I need somebody who can graphically change the hack, intro sprites, title screen etc.

Additional contact information: [email protected], email/msn or you can PM me here.

Additional information: I can change backsprites but UNLZ stuff confuses me.

Last edited:
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Leaf Fire

Hack of: Pokemon Leaf Green

Additional information about the hack: It will enable you to catch pretty much every pokemon, but in the region they're supposed to be in, so there might/will be Hoenn (probably spelled wrong), Johto and Kanto, and possibly Sinnoh.

Finished percentage: I really don't know, but not even close.

Your hacking skills: I can make maps, edit overworld sprites and edit some text.

What help or skill you're looking for: some map makers whom know how to add maps, scripters, people who can edit all text, (maybe) people who knows how to add Diamond and Pearl Pokemon and I would like a tile maker and someone who can put them in game, back and front spriter.

Last edited:

Arekku

Fresh Prince of Des Moines
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2009
!Hack Name: Pokemon Special Version

!Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Story based on Pokemon Special Manga. New features:

3 rivals, each with custom sprites.
The inclusion of 50 Sinnoh Pokemon.
An actual plotline with character development and a mature tone.
Exciting new areas.
16 New Formes of old pokemon.
13 new pokemon, just for fun.
Face Graphics system-One that actually conveys emotion.

!Finished %: 0.01%

!Current Team: Just Me.

!Your Hacking skills: Maps, General Pokemon Hacking, Moderate Spriting skills.

!What is needed: Additional Mappers and Spriters.

!Additional Contact possiblities:

[email protected]
PM's work too.

Additional Information:

Game Development just started. I'll be working all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back