• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Trailer!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Also never noticed that the Movie is coming out after the game. Which is weird. I don't think they've done that before have they?

That's weird indeed. But maybe they did that because they plan to release another main game later this year. It's easy to guess what kind of main game I mean...

blue

gucci
Years
Wow, that trailer really has me syked for these games and still looking forward to the gameplay tonight on Smash! The Cinncino event looks interesting and we have animated trainer sprites if anyone noticed. There's so much I could comment about but I won't however on a final note the graphics look slightly enhanced in a good way!

d2bmA.png

I'm really loving the new battle scene & HP Bar.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
I don't now if anybody's noticed this yet:
unova.png

There seems to be a new location North West of Village Bridge, and some islands North East of Undella Town. Also, I don't remember that boat on the far right pier of Castelia City ever being there...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
It would be cool if Mareep was a starter Pokémon??

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
At 0:36, Did Team Plasma get a uniform change thanks to new management, or is this a completely new villain team (they do have the same hair color as Team Plasma does, so maybe they are, who knows)

1:15 ALL TRAINERS ARE ANIMATED NOW, not just the rivals, not just the Gym leaders, but ALL OF THEM!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Oh my God how have I just seen this now!? I'm so slow on the uptake when it comes to stuff like this. You guys weren't kidding about Unova being covered in ice (Kyurem's fault, I imagine?) and while I did spend most of my time watching the trailer trying to translate the Japanese into English ("A new legendary Pokemon!" "Hero (Boy)" etc.) it was still quite cool to see how BW2 are going to pan out. Now I am kinda excited... even if it is a month too late! :P

Back