• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
'm glad you're grateful for the life you've been allotted, but if I can help it I think I'd be just fine avoiding loss of limb or life.

I'm gonna say this now: USA needs more cameras in public spaces.

Well, yeah, haha. I just meant that the idea of being offed doesn't bother me as much as it would most people. X)

Part of me agrees with that statement. It would really help in situations like this.
But the other part of me is totally creeped out by the idea of being monitored. .__.

Crux

Evermore
Years
They're going to make a movie about you one day, Jess, and name it the Dcc Murderer. ;x

I've always found 9/11 to be highly suspicious, I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid.

"Big Brother Is Watching."
Damn straight.
Having your entire life video taped is just pure desturbing.
In my opinion, the death sentence should be put back into use more.
I mean, Vlad The Impaler (for example) was brutal, but crime was nonexistant because of that.

Hey, guys, unrelated side question... is Don Quixote really considered college material?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, Roc. X]
I suddenly feel like I'm talking to someone else, though, because of you calling me Jess. Which isn't my way of telling you to stop- I'm just remarking. It kept confusing me when Dipu first started calling me it, because I couldn't stop forgetting that he knew about that nickname. x;

If you don't mind my asking, what makes you paranoid about 9/11?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Haha, Roc. X]
I suddenly feel like I'm talking to someone else, though, because of you calling me Jess. Which isn't my way of telling you to stop- I'm just remarking. It kept confusing me when Dipu first started calling me it, because I couldn't stop forgetting that he knew about that nickname. x;

If you don't mind my asking, what makes you paranoid about 9/11?

Oh, there are a lot of conspiracy theories revolving 9/11. Some say Bush was behind it himself, which is a load of crap.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Yaaya yes. *gives cookie*

But yeah. I do have to say, that these bombings proved that America isn't exactly terrorist-proof. But to show it in such a dramatic fashion isn't really the best way to go about it.

Edit: Looks like the WBC stepped in, being the bunch of idiots they are.

Great show. I confess I was thinking for way longer than I should have and thought it might be some obscure SkyNet reference I wasn't getting.

WBC gets off on being tactless attention-seekers. Less attention they get the better. Seriously they are just vile.

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
(SHOUTS INTO HUGE MEGAPHONE) PEOPLE, TALKING ABOUT THE WBC ONLY GIVES THEM MORE POWER AND MORE INCENTIVE TO DO THIS STUFF, MOVE ALONG

Years
I'd just like to cut off this attention to WBC and make a quick complaint/announcement.

It's 6 in the morning, I'm still awake - with a biochem exam in 8 hours. All nighter ftw.

Okay carry on and do what Harlequin said.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
I'd just like to cut off this attention to WBC and make a quick complaint/announcement.

It's 6 in the morning, I'm still awake - with a biochem exam in 8 hours. All nighter ftw.

Okay carry on and do what Harlequin said.

What you didn't get any sleep at all? :3

That reminds me it has been a long time since my last exams.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
If only my parents weren't here I'll put out all-nighters. :3

I wonder what it feels like. :3

It's kinda like: "I should sleep now it's getting late... You know what, no. I'll pull an all nighter and by doing so gain 7/8 more hours of free time to do whatever the hell I want and/or study".

Or whatever. It also involves copious amounts of coffee and candy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
(SHOUTS INTO HUGE MEGAPHONE) PEOPLE, TALKING ABOUT THE WBC ONLY GIVES THEM MORE POWER AND MORE INCENTIVE TO DO THIS STUFF, MOVE ALONG

WBC: Well, we weren't planning on picketing this guy's funeral, but a Pokemon forum talked about us, so now we have to.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
It's kinda like: "I should sleep now it's getting late... You know what, no. I'll pull an all nighter and by doing so gain 7/8 more hours of free time to do whatever the hell I want and/or study".

Or whatever. It also involves copious amounts of coffee and candy.

Haha, I'll prefer Apples to wake me up LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back